aspirin

Greta

Reaction score
Hi someone on here said they took a baby aspirin on same day as getting BFP.. is it supposed to help and if so how?

Also I have taken the odd paracetemol during the 2ww, today for what I think is AF pain in lower abdomen. I read that this was safe...in 2 ww am I right?

Hey,

I have heard before that the baby aspirin does help. Many people believe this.

I am on a baby aspirin a day for medical reasons so I am hoping it MIGHT help me :p although I doubt it in my case haha

Good luck

Ive been on it in the past for ttc reasons but havent in a while..

Why dont you read this article..it explains all about it https://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1372/

and also if you wanna get some id suggest something like tesco's own as dirt cheap..pennies! :)

Good luck, Greta!

It has to be low dose and you should check with your doc before taking it really.

Hi i have to take baby asprin to help with my missed miscarraiges as soon as i get a positive pg but i took thesa while i was trying as there suppose to help with womb lining and i swear by them that they really do help with your womb lining and i got pregnant with twins sadley i lost my girls but i will be taking thesa while trying next time

xx

I never heard anything about the womb lining. Strange. I have read about the anti inflamitory benifits though. Interesting subject, must google more now. LOL
P

it must be baby asprin 75mg ....and i wud ask ur gp first esprcially if ur on any other med's :) ive taken it since mc in mar08, and gp said the benifits are proven :)

Hi girls yes i am on 75mg of asprin and incase i get any clotting causing me to mc
but thesa are a proven fact that they do help with your womb lining and the quality of your eggs, You read so many different storys about them helping others and being told to take them by there gyno but then you hear some saying not to so you dont know who to belive,

I onec asked my missed miscarraige nurse and she said yes they do help with the womb lining and the matures the eggs and i have to say i was trying 2yrs with out taking nothing and started taking asprin and drinking water for 4wks and was pregnant with twins in them 4wks of taking them ,

I take them because i have missed mc even though i have not been tested positive for a thick blood problem i still have to take them so i would suggest you see your gp before you take any kind of medication and ask them would it cause you any harm if you took them for 4 wks , I was told they dont but best to be safe than sorry

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->