Assisted Conception and LTTTC - Due in 2013/2014

Em260

Reaction score
After years of waiting, 2 IVF cycles and a FET, I'm finally pregnant and due Feb 6 :happydance:

I noticed there aren't a lot of threads for those of us from the Assisted Conception and LTTTC boards so decided I would start one :)

Hey em I'm here to join you :)
Hope you're doing well?

Hi Scerena :). I'm feeling great! Still have insomnia and DH gave me a little cold but I can't complain. I just have this baseline level of happiness that can't be brought down by anything :). Hope you're feeling good too!

Hey Em and everyone. Thanks for the invite. Don't have my due date yet but according to the online calculator it's around February 8th. Excited to 'grow' with u all! My first sono is Monday morning. My first beta was 777 at 12dp5dt.

Great idea, Em! I felt in limbo, as neither those still TTC nor those who are far along want to hear about my anxiety over not feeling nauseated nor my concern about u/s #2. Like Little Red Riding Hood found, this board is just right ;)

Em hot water and squeeze lemon into it and some honey, I had a cold at beginning of pregnancy and that helped a lot :) plus tastes nice :)

I'm with you on the insomnia... :hugs: hope we both manage to get a decent sleep soon :)

BabyD :hi: congrats! How many weeks will you be on Monday???

You ladies with insomnia can try taking Benedryl at night. It's completely pregnancy-safe and also helps with morning sickness (as well as Unisom).

First - exactly!! I feel bad blabbering on too much about my pregnancy on the IVF thread since most on there are still TTC. And I tried joining a couple of regular due date threads and unfortunately it's just hard to relate to people that haven't been through IVF or LTTTC.

BabyD - yay so glad we can all grow together too :). Can't wait to hear about your sono on monday!!

Scerena - thanks for the tip! I'm sending DH to get some lemon :). Sorry you have insomnia too. Hopefully this will pass soon and we'll get to the stage where we can sleep anywhere anytime.

firsttry I missed your post sorry! When is your 2nd U/S???

2girls1baby thanks for the tip :) you're about a week ahead of me :)

Em260 I feel tired all the time just don't sleep for long :( fx'd we are awake and blooming soon :)

Hey ladies! So excited to see you all here! Great idea Em, we really are a unique bunch. :haha: The only place I try to keep my complaining and irrational fears are in my journal but the thread is perfect.

Worrying is so normal given our situations. I'm pretty sure at this point I will probably worry until I actually have the baby! You get so excited to see the ultrasound, then that darn fear and anxiety creeps back in wanting to see that beautiful heartbeat again.

Thanks for inviting me over Em, though my due date is in 2013.
10/27/13 to be exact. I too am anxiously waiting for my next ultrasound on Monday which is my anatomy scan.

Looking forward to sharing in the process with you girls!

2girls - thanks for the tip. I've tried benadryl but it makes me too drowsy the next day, even if I only take 1/2 a pill. Maybe I'll try cutting down to a 1/4.

L4 - I'll try to change the title to due in 2013 and 2014 just need to figure out how to edit :). You're right, we are a unique bunch. Ooh I didn't realize your anatomy scan is on Monday!

firsttry I missed your post sorry! When is your 2nd U/S???

2girls1baby thanks for the tip :) you're about a week ahead of me :)

Em260 I feel tired all the time just don't sleep for long :( fx'd we are awake and blooming soon :)

June 17 is my second u/s :coffee:

Thanks Em, if not its ok. I just might be the only 2013'er in the group!

I had a nasty cold a couple weeks ago. None of the approved medicine helped much so I just had to suffer terribly through it until it passed. Then my allergies started kicking in to add to my misery. :( Thankfully the cold is long gone and allergies have eased up. Oh the things we women will go through to have a baby!

Great idea, Em! I felt in limbo, as neither those still TTC nor those who are far along want to hear about my anxiety over not feeling nauseated nor my concern about u/s #2. Like Little Red Riding Hood found, this board is just right ;)

Oops, I meant Goldilocks! Well, I've got nearly 8 months to brush up on my fairy tails :haha:

L4 - it's hard not taking my usual Sudafed. I didn't even realize there are approved cold meds for pg. Oh I have the worst pollen allergies too. I'm so happy they are gone now!

First - I thought I must be confused on my fairy tales haha. I couldn't remember the name goldilocks but I remembered something about three bears ;)

AFM - I fell asleep early last night yay! Woke up at 5am but I think I logged at least 7 hrs of sleep :happydance:

Is anyone else already feeling uncomfortable in their jeans? I know it's just bloat from the meds but so uncomfortable. I had to unbutton mine yesterday as the day wore on and had marks from them too. Thank goodness I wear scrubs during the week and they have an elastic waistband.

Morning Ladies, thanks for the invite Em! Great idea :thumbup: I posted on the board that the December cycle ladies started but they were all so much further ahead of me, I felt like I didn't really fit in. They welcomed me, but one had already had her baby, and the others were in their last 10 weeks of pregnancy. :haha: there I am at 6 weeks. HEHE.
Yes, my pants are getting tight, and it is annoying! I'm not sure I'm ready for maternity pants, but I am realizing that I can't fit into my regular pants either :shrug: So do we just buy a size bigger or jump into pregnancy wear? I wonder if I could just wear LuLuLemon all the time? :rofl:

Hello, can I join you ladies ? We didn't have IVF but we were ttc for just over two and a half years, I have severe endo and dh has sperm "issues". We have a three year old daughter and we were ltttc for her as well. I've had two early losses this year and all my pregnancies have been due to letrozole/femara.

Hopefully I'm having an early scan next week, I have to ring on Monday for the date, fingers crossed everything goes well :)

Hi Ali! So glad to see you over here :). I can't decide about maternity pants/jeans either. I've seen some that don't have the full over the belly panel, just little elastic panels at the sides so I might try to find some of those. My friend told me I should buy something now because then I'll get to use it months longer and it brings down the cost per wear :)

Sugarpuff - welcome, of course you can join. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: There are a few of us having scans early next week. Fx for all of us! I love your avatar pic so cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->