Assisted conception success - due 2018 xx

star25

Reaction score
Hi all,

Thought I would start a thread so we can continue our chats here and wait for all the other ladies to join us with their bfps!

For those who don't know I have recently got my bfp for number 2 on my third fet
Bfp on 7dp5dt and first beta 14dp5dt was 916

I've got my scan on 22nd June which I can't wait for but at the same time am very nervous as my last scan after bfp showed only a blighted ovum, fingers crossed this is different!

Symptoms so far are achy boobs on and off, tiredness, hunger, some light headiness and cramps in my legs and knee pain which I got with dd but a lot further on!
These symptoms aren't all the time or all at the same time, only had couple periods of nausea nothing major

Currently 5w2d, congratulations to you all!

Due dates!

Star25- due Feb 8th - team :blue:
3chords - due Feb 20th - team :pink:
Koj518 - due Jan 13th - team :blue:
Dancingnurse2 - due mid Dec - team :blue: :pink:
Scoobybeans- due Jan 27th - team :blue:
Dogmommy - due Feb 23rd - team :pink:
xx Emily xx - due Jan 22nd - team :blue:
Ashleybutters - due march - team :yellow: :yellow:
October_baby - due - team :pink:
Juliet11 - due April 21st - team :yellow:
Kjw26- due Feb 11th - team :blue: :blue:
Wish2Bmom - due Jan 28th - team :blue: :blue:

Thanks for making this thread star!!!
I hope nausea stays away for you!

Here's my intro for those who don't know me:

Married for 7 years, LTTTC for 5+ years
Got my very first BFP on my first cycle of fresh IVF and am currently 9w. If all goes well, my due date is Jan 13, 2018!

My next scan is on June 21 (10w3d). I'm nervous because my sister had 1 mc (7w) and 1 mmc (9w) before her 2 healthy babies.

Hey dancing good to see you here

How are everyone's symptoms?

Hey ladies,

Happy to see we are starting a new group for support. I'm super anxious and nervous about my scan on Tuesday.

Star I am having some leg cramping and tingling. I have no idea where it came from. Scan coming soon!! I know what you mean about nerves regarding the scan .

KOJ you have a due date? That's so exciting and so official! That is awesome news. Can't wait to hear about your next scan.

October, how many weeks are you now? The leg cramps are the worst!
I'm scared about my scan but my symptoms make me feel a bit better about it, last time I just didn't feel right, lack of symptoms and it all didn't feel real, feeling more positive this time around

My due date is 8th Feb

star - I've had ms since 6w and it's still going strong. I had a slight relief this morning so I was able to have a "big" breakfast (2 slices of toast with jam & peanut butter). But we're currently house hunting and after going to 3 open houses I was drained and the nausea and headache hit... also, my right boob has been hurting recently. Not the sensitive nipple thing which I've had since before my BFP but its like a lightening jolt when I move sometimes.

October - Yes!! the little bean measured right on track on my previous 2 scans so I have a due date!! Isn't that crazy!!

dancing - hi! :hi:

KOJ- so happy that your little bean is measuring perfectly and on time. Stress levels are slowly decreasing.

Star- I'm 6 weeks today according to the FET calculator

Good luck with house hunting Ko, have you found anything you like yet? That's exciting news!

Congrats Mama!!! Scan is just around the corner too. Happy & healthy 9 months to you! I hope you ladies don't mind me dropping in.

Course we don't kiwi, the more the merrier here!

My MS this weekend has been so much better. Fatigue is pretty high though. Lots of naps this weekend. Have my first OB appointment this Friday at 10 weeks excited! We will tell family then! For my due date with twins they say mid to late December.

My MS this weekend has been so much better. Fatigue is pretty high though. Lots of naps this weekend. Have my first OB appointment this Friday at 10 weeks excited! We will tell family then! For my due date with twins they say mid to late December.

How exciting! Only a couple more days :happydance:

Glad you're feeling better dancing, exciting for you to be announcing soon!
My tiredness is my worst symptom, I keep napping in the late morning when dd does but it's making me feel worse when I wake up, at the same time I don't think I'd cope without it! I also feel like I should be taking the chance to get some work done as work from home when I can so I feel bad about that tii

Don't feel bad hun, it's exhausting growing a baby even in first tri. :hugs:

Thank you kiwi, have to keep telling myself it's for the baby's sake!

Here! :hi:

For anyone who doesn't know me, we were TTC for almost 3 years and I finally got my BFP after a 3-day transfer. This is my first baby! I'm 7w2d today and my due date is January 27th. First scan at 5w4d showed gestational sac and yolk sac, next scan is this Wednesday. Nervous and excited!

Ahh sure all will be good Scooby, excited for you to see little moobley

scoobybeans, congrats Mama, and how exciting for you :happydance:.

I slept awful last night. I'm so anxious and nervous about my scan this evening. I will never book a late appointment again. lol. I can't even focus while working. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->