asthma sufferers

jenn2282

mom to Arianna
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if you notice losing your breath sooner then the average person when you have asthma?

19 weeks and starting to get it off and on a little.

Oh yes, for sure. My asthma is usually under really good control but I am SO out of puff lately it's crazy.

Yup, i have fairly severe asthma, which is normally well controlled, but it gets alot more noticable when i'm pregnant. My doctor tries to keep my medication to a minimum during pregnancy, but i've had to have an increased dosage this time aswell. Its unfortunate, apparently it can go either way, some people their asthma really improves whilst pregnant, some it gets worse. Typical! :rolleyes:

Mine has gone through phases - in 1st tri, I had 2 weeks where I really struggled keeping things in line. In 2nd tri, I've been lucky so far and everything is staying under controlled.

I am too. But I think it's a pregnancy thing. I know of a few pregnant women who suffer from this.

my asthma was never really bad so hoping i don't need to use the meds much. But i am worrier which maked things worse lol. I need to learn to relax lol.

I normally only get it when im really allergic to something but lately I've been getting it for no reason even at night I wake up sometimes so short of breath and feels like I have a hair line space for air to go thru..anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->