at 10 dpo...

SaraB

Reaction score
Well today at 10 dpo...i feel a lot better than i did yesterday but still have a strange cramp/knot in my stomach and have had small cramps in lower abdomen. My breasts are tender and have had hot flashes and a little taste of metal come and go...but still nothing like yesterday...oh how our bodies trick us...i feel a little discouraged its funny how you want to feel sick lol....

I am 10 dpo as well and have had little cramps on and off all day and boobs are sore if i catch them with my arm. i feel hungry and sick at the same time. fingers crossed these are good signs for both of us. when are you testing?

i wont test til af is officially late which isn't til sunday and possibly even monday if i wait for the longest cycle day i've had....how about you...any other symptoms?

No other symptoms yet, just extreme hunger all the time. I had to get up an hour after going to bed last night cos I was that hungry!! Oh and I have had some creamy cm (sorry tmi). My af is due friday but going to try and hold off testing til the first of feb if i can.

I'm 9dpo as of today and all I have is super painful breasts and a few hormonal errr.. episodes :blush: This could obviously be AF related too... no cramping or anything else. You've obviously got more self control then me, I'm a day behind you and have tested the last 3 days LOL

good luck :dust:

Don't get me wrong, the urge to poas has nearly got to me several times already and if i had any in the house i definately would have. just keep stopping myself going and buying some. the waiting is driving me nuts :wacko:

Fingers crossed for all of us. when is your af due lovey?

I'm due saturday/sunday/monday any of those days so i will wait til feb to probably...I have creamy cm...not an uber amount tho, i have had a weird constant full feeling in my stomach..but i also have hunger pains...so i am assuming that is what bloating is like...i never had bloating before. we can definitly keep each other posted through out this week and keep ourselves sane...or help eachother go crazy lol

i totally repeated myself and didn't realize it til just now...sorry ladies

Repeating yourself is a definite symptom...lol. Yes please stop me from testing early, i know i'll be ok tomorrow as i am at a day spa but tuesday will be tough as i'll be sitting round doing nothing most of the day. We need to start a testers support group!

POAS annonimous lol....i have no choice...my hubby does all the finances and i don't carry cash plus i ahve no way to get to the store since our car's fuel pump died...so i have no choice but to freak at every little twinge and symptom.

That's the best way then you can't give in. Well hope the symptoms continue tomorrow. Night ladies.

Yes! A support group to NOT test! Count me in! I'm either 8 or 9DPO and AF is due on Friday (if the :witch: isn't late like she was last cycle)! I banned myself from testing until Feb 1st - just to be super sure! Basically just like sal365!

okay than ladies we are all in this no testing til feb....hope we can all wait that long...who knows i might bug my hubby enough that he breaks down lol...jk

hi girls. been out of town and just checking back in. i'm 10 dpo but my period is due tuesday. started very AF-like cramps today. which totally sucksss. this was with my first round of clomid so I felt hopeful. thinking of all of you and hoping for the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->