At 12 months did u keep to sleeping bags?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by pinktaffy, Jan 24, 2011.

1. pinktaffy

pinktaffy Well-Known Member

my little one turns 12 months in a couple of months and shes growing out her size sleeping bags i give her a 2 months ish maybe 3 if im lucky lol. but i was wondering did u go to a cot bumper duvet set or stay with sleeping bags at 12 months?

2. celine

celine Well-Known Member

My lo is 19 months and Im still using a sleeping bag, tbh he is quite the mover and kicker so not sure what to do, was thinking to stop the sleeping bag in the summer and start trying a thin blanket - he will be 2 by then...im curious to others thoughts though :)

3. RJsMum

RJsMum Mommy of RJ

We only started using sleeping bags around 10 mos because it was getting quite cold in DS's room and his is the only room in the house without a radiator. He was still fitting into his 3-6 mo bag at that time (he's a shorty) but we recently got him a 12 mo bag.

I plan to use this one until winter time is over and then just use a lighter throw for the rest of the year. By the time winter rolls around again, he'll be in a toddler bed probably anyway.

4. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

We still use the gro bags :) if you buy the proper gro bags they last ages :) Daisy's still in 0-6 now at nearly a year old, we bought a 6-18m one and its huge, will definately last and get your moneys worth while keeping safe :)

Bumpers are a no no once a baby is mobile so I wouldnt suggest that :hugs: x

5. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

We use sleeping bags and will do for a while yet. I think they are a great idea.

6. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

We tried to use a duvet when she turned a year but she did not stay under it! so we went back to sleeping bags and will save the duvet until she is older x