At 12 months did u keep to sleeping bags?

pinktaffy

Reaction score
my little one turns 12 months in a couple of months and shes growing out her size sleeping bags i give her a 2 months ish maybe 3 if im lucky lol. but i was wondering did u go to a cot bumper duvet set or stay with sleeping bags at 12 months?

My lo is 19 months and Im still using a sleeping bag, tbh he is quite the mover and kicker so not sure what to do, was thinking to stop the sleeping bag in the summer and start trying a thin blanket - he will be 2 by then...im curious to others thoughts though :)

We only started using sleeping bags around 10 mos because it was getting quite cold in DS's room and his is the only room in the house without a radiator. He was still fitting into his 3-6 mo bag at that time (he's a shorty) but we recently got him a 12 mo bag.

I plan to use this one until winter time is over and then just use a lighter throw for the rest of the year. By the time winter rolls around again, he'll be in a toddler bed probably anyway.

We still use the gro bags :) if you buy the proper gro bags they last ages :) Daisy's still in 0-6 now at nearly a year old, we bought a 6-18m one and its huge, will definately last and get your moneys worth while keeping safe :)

Bumpers are a no no once a baby is mobile so I wouldnt suggest that :hugs: x

We use sleeping bags and will do for a while yet. I think they are a great idea.

We tried to use a duvet when she turned a year but she did not stay under it! so we went back to sleeping bags and will save the duvet until she is older x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->