At 20 weeks pregnant.. would you KNOW if you MC?

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Like... would you know, via pains or bleeding... or could it be a case of going to scan and finding out then?

I'm so paranoid and had my 20 week scan tomorow and just keep thinking "what if"

:(

I need to fucking CALM.

Someone help me chill the hell out lol!!

Ah, I too had those anxieties. I was sat in the waiting room thinking "shit, what if baby stopped growing" then I remembered I'd felt the small kicks a few days before which reassured me. Then it was a whole new world if worry of "crap, what if they tell me something's wrong"
As soon as you're lying there and you see bubs, all those worries vanish. It's only natural to worry. You wouldn't be human if you didn't panic occasionally x :hugs: just think about enjoying getting to see little one waving away at you :)

Ah, I too had those anxieties. I was sat in the waiting room thinking "shit, what if baby stopped growing" then I remembered I'd felt the small kicks a few days before which reassured me. Then it was a whole new world if worry of "crap, what if they tell me something's wrong"
As soon as you're lying there and you see bubs, all those worries vanish. It's only natural to worry. You wouldn't be human if you didn't panic occasionally x :hugs: just think about enjoying getting to see little one waving away at you :)

I think that's the issue, I don't feel kicks yet so no reassurance.

Thank you, hopefully all is okay :) it's my own fault so reading all sorts online and then working out what COULD happen.. the land of unknown is much better really lol! x

I feel exactly the same way, Im 20 wks and haven't felt anything yet, I have my scan on monday and im nervous!!

I feel exactly the same way, Im 20 wks and haven't felt anything yet, I have my scan on monday and im nervous!!

<3 hope all goes well :) you must have a crappy placenta like me where it's at the front cushioning the blows *frown* xx

I have this exact fear, I wish my scan was tomorrow just so i would know everything is ok, because I havent felt anything or atleast i dont think i have, so its a scary thought for me :(

Hope all is well :)

:flow:

I have this exact fear, I wish my scan was tomorrow just so i would know everything is ok, because I havent felt anything or atleast i dont think i have, so its a scary thought for me :(

Hope all is well :)

:flow:

I saw him 2 weeks ago at gender scan but still..

i'm sure your little one is perfect too <3

Thank you :)

CHILL OUT ! :) relax , where in bournemouth are you ? i also live in bournemouth x

aha crazyy ! do you have facebook ?

Yeppo, I just inboxed you on here actually! Reply and lemme know your FB name and i'll search for ya! Lol at any friends in common.. small world hey!! x

The things us women have to go through for childbirth hey!!

I thought I would just get knocked up and look forward to the 9 month wait... far from it.... nothing but stress and worry! Oh and back ache, loss of bladder control, growing pains, nausea... xxx

The things us women have to go through for childbirth hey!!

I thought I would just get knocked up and look forward to the 9 month wait... far from it.... nothing but stress and worry! Oh and back ache, loss of bladder control, growing pains, nausea... xxx

haha same.. I thought i'd feel it wiggle in my tummy and it would be cuteeee

No. Just hurts, growing pains, stretching, UTI, and no freakin kicks yet haha! xxx

I don't know if it's any reassurance to you girls but I didn't feel anything with my first baby until I was 21 weeks! I know you will still worry (I have with all of mine) but just don't stress too much over lack of movement yet :hugs:

I don't know if it's any reassurance to you girls but I didn't feel anything with my first baby until I was 21 weeks! I know you will still worry (I have with all of mine) but just don't stress too much over lack of movement yet :hugs:

Thak you :) x

I haven't seen mine since the 8w u/s to confirm my pregnancy. However, I've been feeling mine squirm and kick (especially this morning at its 6:30am "Wake Mom Up" party :haha: ).

However, I'm still nervous about the anomaly scan tomorrow and seeing how much this little one has changed. I fear the worst, even though I have a reassuring squirmer in me. I think I'm still a little in doubt after my m/c earlier this year though.

from personal experience. I miscarried at 20w4d and yes you would know, there was a lot of pain, a lost half the blood in my body and went into labour. A late miscarriages is nothing like an early one. In my eyes i gave birth to my Little girl and she was still born.
With this pregnancy, though I've been terrified the whole way through it will happen again, in a way it&#8217;s been easier not to worry so much as I know that if something did happen at this stage I would know about it.
try not to worry to much an enjoy being pregnant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->