At 25 weeks i dont feel as much movement ANYONE ELSE

HayleyZahra

Mummy and WTT <3
Reaction score
Since this week, i really feel like ive ballooned! ive gone double my size, ive already been told babys measuring 2 weeks bigger and she was curled up with her legs crossed playing with her toes! since this week, she has been going mental in there, i just sit down and watch tv and all i can see is my stomach jumping, her kicks have been so intense we just sit back and watch them without holding my stomach, but since this week has started i dont seem to feel her much now, is that normal, i was thinking maybe now shes curled up with folded legs maybe she doesnt have as much room to stretch them legs out and kick me, plus shes in the head down position before i think she was rolling all over the place, i hate it now tho, i still feel movement but its more like a jump or her getting comfy, i dont get them full on kicks anymore
Is it normal for the kicks and movement to slow down the bigger you get, is anyone else noticing the bigger there getting the less they feel movement or is it the other way round for you!
xxxx

Its probably normal because when the baby gets bigger she doesn't have as much room. Im just at 25 weeks today and at night when laying down I feel kicking, but just like you if Im sitting in a chair its like my belly is dancing really weird isn't it?

Actually still at that point, baby can still squeeze into a hiding spot. Happened to me around that time, and doctors over at labor ward told me it was normal, just wait within the next couple weeks, you'll feel baby ALOT. xx

I had a quieter spell over the last 2 weeks Hayley but my bubba is VERY active again the last few days...

much more reassuring isnt it when you feel them wriggle and see ur skin jump...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->