At home insemination do I have enough? Please help

trying2bamama

Reaction score
i got my positive opk yesterday afternoon. inseminated at home with my partner around 9pm that day. i tested again and got another almost positive opk (dipstick) i actually inseminated around 11pm as my donor was busy until. both times i received less than a ml. of semen. tonight was even less . he is 24 and has a healthy lifestyle. even with this tiny amount of sperm could it still be a good possibility for a bfp? my temp dropped yesterday .4 and stayed that way this morning as well. i do have to pick up the "donation" and takes about ten min. to get home. anyone have any success even with such a small amount?

yes its still possible to get pregnant from a small amount of semen. It only takes one swimmer. Good luck

Thank you so much for you reply I was going crazy lol.
I was wondering also one day my temp dropped.4 and the next day rose.4 but it didn't raise higher than my highest temp for this cycle does that mean I might have not ovulated just yet does it always have to raise above completely? In order to consider ov has occurred?

im not all that clued up on temping tbh.. i no you have to have a raise for 3 days to get your crosshairs. can u post chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->