At home insemination

Ele3085

Reaction score
I've heard more about that being an option if he has "lazy" or low motility sperm . Does anyone have any information about it that will help me decide if that is the right direction for us to go?

Thank you : )

I know 2 people who literally used turkey basters to get pregnant. Make sure the semen is kept at body temperature, and keep your pelvis up as high as possible to help the sperm get "down" there.

Haha, I didn't know those would actually work , I might try that . Do you know how many cycles they tried it with?
Thank you : )

There is actually a good thread for ladies who do this in the assisted section. I did at home AI last cycle and will continue for the foreseeable future. My guy has low sex drive but he is ok with doing AI. We use a oral syringe and I am going to try to do it as often as possible around ovulation time.
Feel free to ask me whatever you like.

I ovulate in a few days and we have been trying every other day . Maybe I should get an oral syringe from CVS and try it tomorrow , what do you catch the sperm in though , a cup?

I saw something the other day at cvs called the stork . Do you think it would be worth trying , or should I stick to trying the oral syringe?

I don't know what the stork is but an oral syringe as long as clean and dry is great. You just keep the sperm warm in a clean dry container(we use a small Tupperware bowl) and you wait about 10 mins to let the sperm liquefy, gently suck it up, prop your hips on a few pillows and put the syringe in a slowly inject. Wait about 20 mins and your done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->