At home miscarriage

Love245

Reaction score
hi this is my first time ever doing this, so recently my period has been messed up and earlier i passed when looked like a miscarriage. I havent told anyone because i'm scared of what my family will think, so i'm keeping this to myself and just a few very close friends know. i had a question on what i should do, i really dont want to go to the hospital because i don't want my family to know. is there anyway i can complete the miscarriage without having to go to the hospital? im only 21 and im in college so this is all new and really scary for me, any help from anyone on how to do this on my own until i feel comfortable telling my family would be greatly appreciated. now i'm not sure if thats what it was but i did some research and everything points to this, im really scared and dont know what to do but at the same time i dont feel comfortable telling my family just yet. please help.

How many weeks were you?
You need to be careful you don't bleed too much.also you can retain bits if tissue which can become a problem with infection etc. Can you not speak with your doctor.
I had to do a preg test 2 weeks after mc and see if negative,if it was then great but if possitive back in for a scan to check for retained placenta etc.

the last time i had it was in late april, but i didnt start to have issue with my period and pressure in my upper abdomen till about two weeks ago. im going to take a pregnancy test today. i can talk to my doctor im waiting to hear back from him. im just really scared to let my family know whats going on because i dont want them to be disappointed in me. im just really scared because i dont know whats going on. is it normal after a miscarriage to feel alot of pressure in your upper abdomen

I just had a miscarriage last Saturday. I did it from home naturally. I'm still going through it with bleeding and cramping. it's ok to do it at home unless you don't stop with heavy bleeding. I was told if i didn't stop after 3-4 days i would have to go back to the hospital for more tests and probably a D&C. i was quite early on in my pregnancy i was suppose to be about 9 weeks but the baby only measured at about 6-7 weeks with no heartbeat. my family and friends and co workers knew as i have been off work for 2 weeks. its nice to have the support from everyone. i wouldn't be scared to tell people as they will understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->