At my wits end

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
This AM James awoke and started screaming when I got up from bed to go to the bathroom. He came into my room this morning to lay with me and I, of course, let him. I got up about 30 minutes later to go to the bathroom and he started screaming. He was up for the day after that. Screaming through everything, He kept doing his "more" sign for 20 minutes (he doesn't talk)!!! I got him a drink like I normally do in the morning when we first get up, he didn't want it, he threw it. I tried to give him breakfast, he threw that too. I turned on cartoons, it just made him mad. He kicked me and hit me. He was screaming and screaming. He handed me his juice cup like he didn't want was in it, so I gave him chocolate milk, he didn't want that either, he threw it. After about 5 minutes of him screaming about the chocolate milk he finally started eating his breakfast and drinking his milk!!! He was still screaming though. His tantrum woke up Alina. I am just at my wits end

Also, his temper tantrums are sometimes worse than a normal two year old's, I have seen other two year old's tantrums and it's never this bad and he is VERY hard to handle during these tantrums.

Also, just to add my son has been having febrile seizures as well.

I know he is special needs but I am not sure if it is Autism or Sensory Processing Disorder yet but his speech therapist can tell he has a sensory processing issue

What mediacation (if any) is he on for his seizures? xx

Oh I have just seen in another post he isn't on any meds. Cause I was thinking that may be a factor in his outbursts. How often does he have seizures? Does he seize after the outburst? Might be what some epileptics call an 'aura' or warning sign. Might be cerebal irritation from them, or like you think may be something autistic. xx

They are febrile seizures, which means he only gets seizures during his fevers. His outbursts have been going on since before his seizures

Of course yes febrile is with temp. Was not thinking. Sorry

if he doesn't talk hes prob very over frustrated. think about his morning if you where him. i have an auto. processing disorder, dyslexia and a small amount of CP. i didnt learn to properly talk till i was almost 4. its very frustrating and its hard to understand what he goes threw unless you went threw it your self. try to get him involved in extra activities. they constantly need something structured to do. i did dance and gymnastics 6 times a week and my mom said my mood changed and being around other kids can help speech and mobility. if you need anything feel free to PM me. im a special ed major in school and i was/am a special needs person i guess you can say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->