At What Age????

Old Hayley

Reaction score
what age do babies crawl? walk? say their first word?

I know this can vary but is there a round about time when they start doing things?

Jacob is 8 months on 13th.

He hasn't tried to crawl yet. He rolled over once but i think that was because he was stretching for something and lost his balance... he's never done it since. I thought he said momma on mothersday.. but then that could have been me wishful thinking. He's not spoke any English since. He gets about in his walker - i know he's a bit too young to be walking yet.

H x

Maddie has a few words :

dadda
Momma
Nana

Only cause we always say them lol, crawl? not a chance she'd much rather stand!

But been told she ahead for her age, but some kids are wheres others are much more laid back and will do it in there own time so don't worry!

If your worried speak to HV?
xxx
xxx

I wouldnt worry, its so differnt with differnt children, boys in particular tend to be slower than girls. I think Noah has been a bit late with everything, but once he starts doing something he picks it up quick. As for talking he is nearly 18 months and still doesnt even say mama! Its all still bable and he doesnt even make different sounds to indicate differnt things, everything is just da or ahhh!

Charlie is always rolling over, but then he gets annoyed and screams as he hates being on his front. So he's nowhere near crawling as he just hates being face down.

There's a little boy at nursery who is just about crawling. He's up on all fours and rocking backwards and forwards and just needs that extra little bit to be crawling. I asked them yesterday how old he was so I would have an idea when Charlie would be at that stage, and he is 3 weeks younger than Charlie!

But he never makes a sound, whereas Charlie says mommomomom constantly, and is always babbling.

It just shows that all babies are different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->