at what dpo did u get ur bfp? Holding onto hope

momwannabe81

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo and got another BFN, i know it's early but i was so hoping to fid out. Just need some reassurance i guess :cry:

9 DPO is pretty early on. I got a BFN at 10 DPO. I had been TTC for so long and had been let down so many times with BFNs that I decided to hold off on testing again until a couple of days after AF was due. I didn't actually see my BFP until 18 DPO, but it was very positive by that point. I'm sure that it would've been positive a few days before then, but, obviously, it wasn't positive a week before then.

Ty that's what my sister keeps saying but this is our first iui so I'm praying it works

I had the faintest sliver of a line on a FRER at 10dpo, it was a very debatable positive. The next morning i got a faint pink line, and they got darker from there. Hth :flower:

12 dpo with this pregnancy but faint, 11dpo with first pregnancy. Not a sign before then, all definitely bfn x

I started testing at 9 dpo. It was a BFN. It is really early to get a bfp, especially considering implantation can take up to 12 days and then your hcg has to multiply enough to show up on a home test. I got my bfp at 12 dpo, but I knew I was pregnant pretty much right away. Just keep testing you still have plenty of time for a bfp.

Ty just been bummed. Feeling a little better now and still hoping for a bfp

With my daughter who is 2 in september I got a positive at 17dpo. With my mc I got positive at ten dpo.

I got a BFN at 10dpo. Got a blaring positive when I tested again at 14dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->