At what gestation did your Clearblue say 2-3 weeks?

L

Lost7

As title really. With my second to last pregnancy it never went above 1-2 and I sadly miscarried. I am just wondering at what gestation you got your 2-3 weeks pregnant on a Clearblue Digital with conception indicator test?

I'm 3+5 today, 10DPO. I implanted 6DPO and found out yesterday, 9DPO.

Thanks in advance!

I got mine at 4+4, I was scared to do a digi because I got a 1-2 at 4+0... and 3+ at 4+6. I had betas done so I did a beta projection calculation and tested for 3+ when math said I should :)

Do I remember right for a 2-3 to be triggered the beta has to be 200+? I am requesting betas tomorrow, not sure if they'll do them tomorrow or not mind!

My betas last time went 31, 24, 53, 61, 51, 35, 16 then discharged. :cry:

I need that 2-3!

Thanks Lora. I'm 10DPO today, so I'll give it a few more days and see if I am lucky. I have at least 7 CB digitals! :haha: :happydance:

I got 1 - 2 weeks at 16DPO. I haven't dared do another in case it says 1 - 2 again.

https://uk.clearblue.com/sites/defa...s/Brochures/hcp_cb9_professional_brochure.pdf

Page 3

I have 7 CB digitals with Conception indicator. I'll be doing another at 4+4 and hoping for the best - that'll be this Saturday coming. Eek, 6 days time. :shrug: Might sneak one in at 4+2 :haha:

I have a FR 'One Step' which is 100miu/ml. If that goes + there is a good chance the CB will say 2-3. For these CB digitals to pick it up, it must already be 25miu/ml+.

Really hope they can do a beta tomorrow.

Oh yes, I missed that. Well the purple cap midstream I've done is 20miu/ml. When the batter on the CB runs out I will take it apart to see how dark the line is. :)

Okay, I'm going to sneak a test in at 4+2 I'll be 14DPO then too... :happydance: Thanks for the advice ladies! <3

Got my 2-3 this morning :)

I used a FR 'One Step' which are 100miu/ml and when that line came up I thought, right - let's do it. So now I've got a 2-3 my beta must be over 153.

Jakes' beta never went above 61. I'm feeling hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->