At what point did you get a date for 12 week scan?

Lil_Gem_1989

Reaction score
Ive not received a letter stating a date for my 12 week scan yet and i'll be 12 weeks in just over a weeks time so im feeling a little anxious! X

Where im at all scans got booked during the first visit. So when i was about 10weeks i already had a scan booked for 20 weeks. Did your midwife etc tell you that you would be getting a letter soon? You could always give them a call and ask.

Yeh she did! Bloody useless, guess i'll end up ringing if i havent got a date by start of next week! Xx

My date came when I was 11w5d

I got mine today at my booking in appointment with my midwife. There was a student midwife doing all the paperwork and the actual midwife spent the whole hour trying to get through to the scanning place. She finally got through as we were leaving. I'm a bit gutted cos the scan is at 13+6 :(

I had my 1st app when I was 6 weeks and got my letter for scan 2 weeks after so 8 weeks feels like ive been waiting for ever 11 days to go .. I would give them a call they must be busy and have forgot just phone and remind them x

I'm still waiting for mine too, but I've still got four weeks until mine will be due! I'm so impatient I just want it now x

still waiting to see a midwife let alone scan date

I got my scan date before my 8 week MW appointment... My friend had hers all messed up and they had to fit weeks with of stuff in very quickly, by law they must scan you by 15 weeks!!!

Yes it came in the post.

The letter came at 11w5d and my scan is today.

Mind you I was 10w5d before I contacted a MW so my fault it was late

I am in the same boat I sent off for my scan at 6 weeks I am 11 weeks tomorrow and I still have not received my letter and I saw my midwife at 8 weeks :wacko: I am getting a little anxious to say the least!

My friend who is now 15 weeks didn't get into her midwife until late at her scan she was 14 weeks and they couldn't do the NT tests so she is now having to have a blood test at 16 weeks :wacko:

I hope you receive yours soon - I was considering calling and chasing it up if I have not received it early next week

With all 3 of my kids i saw a midwife or doctor pretty much straight away (around 5 weeks) and was booked in for my scan.

Annoyily with this baby No 4 I won't see a midwife till somewhere between 7-8 weeks and my scan date wont be sent away for till then so just really hoping i dont have a too long wait for the date.

I was almost 9 weeks when i saw the midwife but i booked the appointment when i was 5 weeks (that was the earliest they could get me in!) so i shouldve received it by now really, uhhh so annoying! Will give them a ring tomorrow :/ xx

Saw the midwife at 8 weeks and got my scan through yesterday. I'll be 12+4 when I have it.

Rang the hospital today and theyve just received the date for my scan, i'll be 12 weeks 4 days so im a happy bunny now :) xx

I received a letter from the hospital this morning asking me to go for an appointment in just over two weeks time (I'll be ten weeks) for bloods and booking, it says in the letter an appointment for my scan at a later date will be made at this appointment so still no date ggrrrrr it's a pain leaving everything until last minute as I work and would need to book the time off xx

Yeh im the same so i can understand your frustration. My scan date is during work time and will be the second time in three weeks il have to take time out for appointments. Oops oh well cant be helped! Hope you get your scan date through soon. I only went for my blood tests on monday x

Mine came in the post today it is the 28th so I will be 12+4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->