At what point did you get a date for 12 week scan?

I saw the midwife at 8w and still no letter. Im 10w0d so hoping it comes soon. It had been the bank holiday weekend so im assuming they are just a little bit behind. Plus apparently there's going to be a baby boom in November because of 50 shades of grey :haha: how true that is I dont know! But maybe we fall into that category and they are just super busy!!

Mine is 2.30pm so I have to take the afternoon off work oh well ha ha

Spooky

I saw the midwife at 8w and still no letter. Im 10w0d so hoping it comes soon. It had been the bank holiday weekend so im assuming they are just a little bit behind. Plus apparently there's going to be a baby boom in November because of 50 shades of grey :haha: how true that is I dont know! But maybe we fall into that category and they are just super busy!!

Im sure youll receive it in next couple of weeks. Haha i didnt watch 50 shades, going to wait til it comes out on dvd, didnt wanna sit on a sticky seat :haha: x

I get mine after my booking in appt which isn't until I'm 10 weeks along. Last time I got it around 8 weeks after my booking in appt again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->