At what stage can they tell babys position by feeling?

Tryingfora4th

Reaction score
I'm just curious really, I can definitely remember being able to feel a bum or head sticking out in other pregnancies, but is 27+ weeks too early to tell?

When i'm sitting she kicks at the top of my bump but when I lie down I can feel it on both sides of my bump.

I know its early and she'll still be doin somersaults in there lol, but I'm getting impatient, at my 25 week appt the mw didnt say anything about whether she felt like she'd be big or what position she was in or anything (but she was a bit grumpy tbh lol)

Got my 28 week appt this week so hopefully I'll get a more friendly mw and I can ask :thumbup:

I went for a 4D scan last week and the sonographer said my baby was head down - and I saw my midwife on thursday and she was still head down. I can feel her little bum sticking out at the top of my bump quite regularly now!

x

I cant feel anything at the top of my bump really, except kicks when I sit slouching (squashing her lol)
Maybe I just have too much padding to be able to feel it myself yet! ha

at my last MW app at 28wks MW felt my tummy and said baby was head down :)

Got my next app on Monday when i'll be 34 weeks (hate that long gap inbetween) i'm guessing i'm engaged as the pressure is unreal, plus i'm peeing every 15mins lol!

at my 26w mw app baby was transversal, so they should be able to tell you baby's position at 27 w for sure

I was at my 28 week appointment my midwife could tell which way the baby was..........I think I tried asking her at the one before that too. lol. But she couldnt tell. x

I had a 4d scan last week and was told my son is breech - had my MW appointment the next day, and she could tell before I told her about the scan :)

my midwife could tell his position at about 27 weeks x

My midwife could tell she was head down at my 28+4 appointment.

I've been told at every appointment since about 19 weeks - my GP was always able to tell by where he found the heartbeat.

This LO's hb is below my belly button usually.
I think she's still swimming around quite happily in there cos she kicks me all over the place lol

When I had a midwife appointment at 28 weeks she could tell that my baby was head down and has been ever since. She always sticks her little bum out at the top and sticks her feet out a lot too lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->