At wits end. Don't know if I can keep doing this.

dojenstein

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I don't know where this post belongs but since I'm in the TWW I thought I'd post here.

Me and DF have been basically TTC for 2 years. We had an MC last January. I'm almost 41 and DF is 44. We went to see an RE and both our tests came back normal (for our age). They can't find anything really wrong with us.

As my title says, I really don't know how to handle another cycle. I'm 6DPO and I'm literally going mad. I'm obsessed with testing and of course they're all BFN's this early. I literally can't get my mind off of getting pregnant. Everyone tells me I need to relax but all that makes me want to do is put pins in their eyes (sorry I'm not usually this aggro).

I tried talking to friends but I sound like a broken record. I'm sick of myself. I don't even want to be around me anymore. I just thought this was the only place people even remotely understand the stress and frustration of TTC.

I don't know what I'm looking or asking for. I guess I just needed to get that out there. Does anyone else feel the same way? How do you get through this? I guess any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you so much for listening to me. :hugs:

No advice really but wanted to say :hug:. I know it's hard, but hang in there.

No advice really but wanted to say :hug:. I know it's hard, but hang in there.

Thank you. It's so nice to know that someone out there understands. I really appreciate it.

You're so welcome sweetie. It can be so hard trying. I know how hard it is seeing those bfn. I'm terrified to test again because I don't want to see another :bfn:

I've seen you in some other threads (I'm a total B&B stalker) so "hello". I know you know what I'm going through. Which is why I appreciate your comments. I can't explain it to friends or my DF. I really hope you get your BFP soon. :) Thank you for cheering me up.

I know how you feel. I have had two miscarriages and it's really torn me apart. All my friends around me seem to be having babies with no issues and that just makes me worry even more. I try not to google forums every second but look here I am again. All I can say is, try your best to live everyday to its best. I'm lucky to have a loving husband and I count my blessings for that everyday. A baby will come when it's meant to be and if it's meant to be. That's what I tell myself to get through everyday. after crying pretty much the entire 2014, my goal this year is to live in the present and let go of worries. Hang in there.

Are you going to look into fertility treatment? My husband and I always said after 12 months of trying that's what we would do. It's the only obvious thing I can think of if you've been trying naturally for 2 years with no luck.

I'm sorry that you're going through this :flower:

I've seen you in some other threads (I'm a total B&B stalker) so "hello". I know you know what I'm going through. Which is why I appreciate your comments. I can't explain it to friends or my DF. I really hope you get your BFP soon. :) Thank you for cheering me up.

You're so welcome! :) Trying to hold out for a few more days to see if af shows before I test again because I really don't want to see a negative.

I have no real advice, just wanted to offer you some :hugs:

Every part of WTT/TTC has been frustrating for me and I get so overwhelmed sometimes, so I completely understand why you're so frustrated. Right now, all I want to do is throw a tantrum because I have stupidly long, irregular cycles and I just feel like TTC is going to be a difficult road. I'm on cd41 with no AF or BFP...just stuck in limbo.

I know it's difficult, but keep hanging in there. Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->