ate half a rum ball :(

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
i'm so terrible, we got treats at work today and i didnt realize some were rum balls i bit into one and swallowed a bit before i realized it was alcohol so i spit the rest back out but now i'm so worried i've hurt the baby :( they were uncooked too so no chance the alcohol was burned off

I really really really wouldn't worry honestly it wouldn't have done anything. A little of alcohol won't do any harm x

Nothing wrong with the tiniest bit of alcohol. Why is there such a mania for foods in pregnancy? Years ago, people just ate what was sensible and it was all ok.

Yes, excessive alcohol consumption and illegal drug taking etc is bad but this is nothing to worry about :)

A little alcohol won't hurt. Some women have a glass of wine/beer here or there. Don't stress about it :)

I did the exact same thing about a week ago, except I ate the whole thing. I'm not worried. It won't affect anything :flower:

It is fine. They say no drinking as in don't have a glass a night or go out binge drinking. I had two shot glasses of hot apple cider on holiday recently, it's totally fine.

Bless ya. I had some trifle at a works Christmas lunch last week, didn't realise till I'd had a good few mouthfuls that it was absolutely laced with sherry, did I continue to eat it? Too right I did!

I love rum balls, mmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"