Attack of the hay fever boo!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by curly123, Jun 3, 2011.

1. curly123

curly123 Mummy of 1!

Today for the 1st time this year I have baaaaaad hayfever!
    I wanna take my eyes out and dip them in cold water and rip off my nose and half my face which is blocked and itching! :haha:
    Also - I can't blow my stoopid nose cause I get a nose bleed every time! Boo!
    So I sound and look like a sniveling revolting red itchy mess...with hair that needs to be washed!
    I usually get it much earlier but haven't been suffering at all til today...
    Anyone else a snot bag too?
    :nope:

2. curly123

curly123 Mummy of 1!

Guess it's just me then lol!

3. raisin

raisin Mom to 2 wonderful boys

Your not alone. I have hayfever today, not as bad as previous years though. I feel a bit "flu-ey", sore eyes, heavy head and headache, blocked nose, bla bla bla.

Plus I'm baking hot.

Bring on the clouds and rain! :haha:

4. SilverWillow

SilverWillow 1 girl, cooking #2

I was a snot bag but Pirinase nasal spray has saved me! Doc said its ok when preg and it is brilliant! It takes about a week to work though. It is always early June it kicks off for me must be a certain pollen.

5. curly123

curly123 Mummy of 1!

Haha! I've just washed my eyes out with water and they're soo much better...aaaaaahhhhhh although still red and look stuffy!

6. curly123

curly123 Mummy of 1!

Ooh, I'm going to have search for this spray then! hope it settles soon feel yuck! Wonder what pollen it is now then... must be loads of it today...even dh is sniffling and sneezing!

7. DanniB8910

DanniB8910 Well-Known Member

I've never had hayfever but today my nose is so blocked .. I can't tell if it's a cold or hayfever tho? Lol
    Either way it looks like I might have a snotty nose during labour. Even more glam :)

8. curly123

curly123 Mummy of 1!

Well, now dh can't decide whether he has a cold or hay fever....I'm still itchy and blocked and sneezing blaaaaah!