Attention Krispy Kreme fans or those looking for gender reveal ideas!

bubbles82

Reaction score
I just heard this morning that Krispy Kreme are selling doughnuts to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Will & Kate's royal baby, apparently on sale from Monday for the whole of June, although I've seen a friend on Facebook has purchased one today. They look so cute, with little footprints on top, and blue or pink icing inside. They can be ordered in the relevant colour for gender reveal parties.
I'm team yellow so not much use to me, but thought it was a fab idea and I would love to order some if I was able to have a gender reveal party! Might get some anyway in a mixture of blue and pink just coz their doughnuts are amazing! :)

Here is a link to the info, although I can't find where I saw the pics showing them properly:

https://www.askamum.co.uk/News/Sear...e-best-way-to-reveal-your-babys-gender-ever2/

My friend has her baby shower coming up and she already knows she is having a girl but is going to order these for her shower!

oooo i wonder if they will still be available in about 6 weeks time!? :)

OMG I want these!!!!!! So glad I saw this post as I have been looking at gender reveal videos on youtube - I never knew there was even such a thing, but love the idea of how people make the gender reveal really special.
I really hop to find out on 10th June as I will be 16 weeks when I have my next scan - really hope the sonographer is nice and has a look for us! If I do find out I am definately putting in an order to Krispy Creme!!

oh that sucks. im not going to pay for a private scan just for the sake of some krispy kremes lol

There are Krispy Kremes in the UK? That's so cool! They don't even have them everywhere in the US...

im from the UK and i didnt know there were krispy kremes there! ive been missing out! :)

im from the UK and i didnt know there were krispy kremes there! ive been missing out! :)

Yeah they've had them in the UK for a while now, maybe a couple of years? There are Krispy Kreme stores and drive throughs, and some stores like Tesco have a Krispy Kreme cabinet, and places like WHSmiths at the motorway services.

If only i'd known i would have kept it secret!! I might just get a couple of blue ones for me and dh.

It states "available in stores june 3rd-31st, and on request in stores after" so I think you will be able to have them make them! :)
Too bad im in the US, they are not doing it here :(

Hubby and I got one each from Tesco yesterday. One was blue and one was pink! Our scan is on the 13th, so that'd be a nice way to let family know. And they were so yummy! I know I've been able to buy Krispy Kreme here since at least 2007, if not earlier.

oh im in the US now too and they are not doing them here?? thats poopy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->