Attention Ladies!!! June Testing Thread!!!!! Four BFP's so far!!

I use Castro Oil packs too Kat.... Afraid to use them tell I get my beta back.... Even though I know it's -!!! GL

Oooh, why is that?

https://www.withoutchild.com/castor-oil-packs-for-fertility/

Here's a Link HTH!!!

I saw a very similar article, which is why I want to try it in order to increase blood flow to help increase the number of follicles that mature. I was wondering why you didn't want to use them until after your beta! I was afraid you'd heard something negative about them.

It says not to use them during pregnacy or in TWW!!!

I was just being cautious until I got a BFN on my beta that's all!

They have a few YouTube videos too... Look up Castro Oil packs and Fertility!! GL

I'm using them for reducing this Cyst that's causing me issue!!
I also take Baby Asprin everyday .... U might want to ask your Dr about Red Rasberry leaf too!!

It says not to use them during pregnacy or in TWW!!!

I was just being cautious until I got a BFN on my beta that's all!

They have a few YouTube videos too... Look up Castro Oil packs and Fertility!! GL

I'm using them for reducing this Cyst that's causing me issue!!
I also take Baby Asprin everyday .... U might want to ask your Dr about Red Rasberry leaf too!!

Ah, cool, yes :) I misunderstood! I just plan to use it during follicle growth time, but not after ovulation. It can all be so complicated, eh?

I tested today at 11 dpo and :bfn:. Also my temp went down again. Pretty sure I'm out this month but should know by Monday for sure. Also I have no symptoms but I'm not really much of a symptom spotter. Never had any TWW symptoms with my daughters.

Solstyce - hope its not AF impending xxx

keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Hope AF stays away, Solstyce!

I talked to my docs today, and I'll be going in for a blood test on Monday, which is a little different than my original test date. But no need to change. :flower:

pbl_ge, good luck at your blood draw!

Solstyce, I hope AF stays away!!

Had an ultrasound today to check my follicle progress on the new dosage of injectables. She counted 7 follicles in all but said it's hard to tell and there might be a couple more. They are all about the same size at this point, but I'm only Day 6 of my cycle, so it's early yet. Praying every single second that 2 or more of them mature next week.

So I tried that castor oil pack kit last night. Man, is that complicated and messy!! I suppose it'll get less complicated now that I've done it once and already soaked the wool flannel. I was icky sticky afterwards and had to jump in the shower. Not sure I'm going to like doing that for an hour every single night before bed, but I'll do it as often as I can.

Hope everyone is keeping their spirits up. I know it can be hard. Hey, at least it's Friday and the weekend is only hours away, right? :flower:

Hi Girls!

My bean wasn't sticky :cry: Not really planning on trying this month, but will be temping and keeping an eye on things so I would like to hang out here if thats ok? For giggles, please put me down for the last day of the month and if nothing else, it will keep me not feeling sorry for myself by peeing on lots and lots of sticks :hugs:

Congrats to Mummy on your :bfp:

Good luck and :dust: to all the upcoming testers!

Hi Girls!

My bean wasn't sticky :cry: Not really planning on trying this month, but will be temping and keeping an eye on things so I would like to hang out here if thats ok? For giggles, please put me down for the last day of the month and if nothing else, it will keep me not feeling sorry for myself by peeing on lots and lots of sticks :hugs:

So so sorry hun :hugs::hugs:

Next one will be your sticky bean and perfect little baby xxx

I'm 1 day late but I think I'm out this month. I've had some weird cramps lately and today I have them just dab in the middle of my uterus, right under the belly button. I suspect a period is on the way. So annoying..:nope:

If AF stays away for another few days, I will test on the 14th.

So sorry to hear Mapleroo! :cry::hugs:

I'll put you down later today. Have to get ready for work.

Jojosbaby -

I'm 1 day late but I think I'm out this month. I've had some weird cramps lately and today I have them just dab in the middle of my uterus, right under the belly button. I suspect a period is on the way. So annoying..

This may be a good sign. Keep us updated!

I'm 1 day late but I think I'm out this month. I've had some weird cramps lately and today I have them just dab in the middle of my uterus, right under the belly button. I suspect a period is on the way. So annoying..:nope:

oh no, I'm sorry AF is on the way :( Fingers crossed for you for next cycle!

Hi Girls!

So so sorry :( Good luck for the future x

Hi Girls!

Oh no!! Oh Sweetie, I am so so sorry :( Fingers crossed for you for when you are ready to try again.

I am so sorry mapleroo. Good luck as soon as your ready to try again

So sorry to hear this Mapleroo ..... :hugs: hope u feel better real soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"