attention ladies with short LP..Read it

uzmaqazi

mum of 2 princesses&Preg
Reaction score
Hello ladies..

Im ttc 3 from 19 months now..

from june i think i started taking pre-natel vitamins ..then switched to Multibionta (vitamins)

i though it might help me as i had long cycles but O every month

from september i started having short Lp (6 days only)

the next 2 cycles were 7 days ..i was so upset and tried to figure out what happened to my LP

then i started vitex and B6(googled it) for 2 cycles and never improved..

i decided to quit everything i was taking ...even no folic acid vitamin C just to see if there is something which caused this

last cycles were 9dpo 11dpo and today is 13 dpo ..No af yet

im not pregnant yet but happy as short Lp was something i knew should be sorted out

i had to write this if anyone having short lp..try to do it..may be that helps someone

Thanks for reading this

Hey there you mentioned on the two week wait forum that this was your first cycle on Clomid right? Just so you know one of the things Clomid does is lengthen your lp so glad to here it is working for you :winkwink: If you get a chance post your chart so we can bfp watch with you! You said you were 13 dpo right? Good luck and hope you get your bfp :thumbup:

Happy to hear your lp is getting longer.
Just wanted to say that I really don't recommend to stop taking folic acid... The benefits of taking it prior to pregnancy are really important... Especially in the prevention of spina bifida.

Good luck this cycle x

yes you are right this was my 1st month on clomid..14 dpo so far no af nor BFP

i just wanted to share my exp ..as i felt there was something is multivitamins which caused short lp...

Hope i get my BFP soon.will keep you updated Ta xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->