August 2013 Mommys!

mommy247

Mommy of 1 & Expecting #2
Reaction score
We are a group of moms who love to chat! Some of us on our first child and some of us already have kids :) Looking to join an active group... Come join us :)

So who wants to join? :happydance:

Hi:hi:
I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow -:happydance: so am due on the 2nd aug!!
So scary but so exciting :)

How have you been feeling so far? I've been ok this week, last week I felt pretty shoddy most of the time but so far I've been very lucky :) I have my booking in app next thurs, how about you?

How old is your little one?? :)

:dohh: ignore that last question, I just saw the answer in your ticker :haha:

Hi:hi:
I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow -:happydance: so am due on the 2nd aug!!
So scary but so exciting :)

How have you been feeling so far? I've been ok this week, last week I felt pretty shoddy most of the time but so far I've been very lucky :) I have my booking in app next thurs, how about you?

How old is your little one?? :)

Im due aug 3rd!! We kind of got pregnant same days lol I have my first appt for a preg test at ob/gyn on Monday! SO excited! Ive taken about 7 to 8 tests in the past three days but none have waken me up into reality that I really am pregnant. Hopefuly this appt will and maybe I can try to get an ultra sound by telling her I don't feel sure because I don't feel pregnant like the last one and im worried. I know on my first appt I got to hear my baby so maybe they can try even tho im early. Oh im just a mess here lol:haha:

Hello, I am Sharita due August 9th, with my 3rd baby. DO you mind if I join you guys? I am so excited about this pregnancy, can't wait to see my growing belly. The only symptoms I have been having a sore boobs, bloat, fatigue, but lots of energy in the morning.

Hello, I am Sharita due August 9th, with my 3rd baby. DO you mind if I join you guys? I am so excited about this pregnancy, can't wait to see my growing belly. The only symptoms I have been having a sore boobs, bloat, fatigue, but lots of energy in the morning.

welcome momtotwo!! :happydance::flower::hugs:

How many weeks are you? When did u get ur bfp? :)
You have a lot of symptoms!!

Hi sharita:flower: Congratulations!! :happydance: I'm echoing mommy247 questions :)
Bless you mommy247 :flower: I have only done about 4 test, 1 was this morning, just to check :winkwink:
I was so so scared at the beginning but as the days pass I get better, I just want to see the midwife and get started :)

Hi sharita:flower: Congratulations!! :happydance: I'm echoing mommy247 questions :)
Bless you mommy247 :flower: I have only done about 4 test, 1 was this morning, just to check :winkwink:
I was so so scared at the beginning but as the days pass I get better, I just want to see the midwife and get started :)

Took a test as soon as I woke up!:sleep: Yep my lil bean is still in there! :happydance: OMG! I cant wait for my first apt either!!
When is yours?:shrug:

Mine is for a pregnancy test since 3 home tests I told her about doesn't count because they need their own test done their. I wonder if that's all its for :( I hope they can atleast squeeze my first apt right in there. :dohh:

Do you have any kids?

1st app is thursday :) They just seemed to take my word for it that I was pregnant but I would imagine she will do tests etc when I see her!!

No children yet, this is the first time I have been pregnant (possible chemical previous month) so its all very very new to me, I'm constantly on here trying to soak in as much information about everything as possible :) :)

1st app is thursday :) They just seemed to take my word for it that I was pregnant but I would imagine she will do tests etc when I see her!!

No children yet, this is the first time I have been pregnant (possible chemical previous month) so its all very very new to me, I'm constantly on here trying to soak in as much information about everything as possible :) :)

:hugs:

I have one boy! he will be 5 next month :)

Can I join I am a little later than you guys my EDD is 16 August

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"