August 2017, Eclipse testers - 17 BFPs and counting

Bloblo

Reaction score
Hi all, since it was requested, here is the August thread.
Let me know when you will be testing and I will add you all.
Hopefully the full eclipse on the 21st will bring us all the luck!
:dust::blue::pink::yellow::dust:
August Lucky Testers
To be decided:
Anon010696
Stellaluna431

1 Aug:
AmandaGAC
Bloblo
StarryEyed88
JPARR01

2 Aug:
:bfp: tvfromlv
early loss :cry:

3 Aug:
Dream143r

4 Aug:
:bfp: EmilyIGF
:bfp:

5 Aug:
:bfp: Geez21

6 Aug:
HopefulVR

7 Aug:
Hopefulone17
Pinklemon

8 Aug:
:bfp: MrsB_2015
armywife03

9 Aug:
Tove

12 Aug:
Sorsha

:bfp:michelle8733 :bfp:

13 Aug:
Echo

:bfp:hmcx :bfp:

14 Aug:
Chasingrainbo

:bfp: Rickyandlucy :bfp:
:bfp:Juliet11

15 Aug:
CheshireDucky

17 Aug:
HopeBT

18 Aug:
:bfp:FluffyCookie

19 Aug:
:bfp: Kuji

20 Aug:
Curiousowl

21 Aug:
LadyApril777

:bfp:Missladybug

22 Aug:
Sarah34
maybababyin13

23 Aug:
Cbabycee

24 Aug:
Cppeace
ToriTami
Clynn393
:bfp: SadakoS:bfp:
:bfp: sky81

25 Aug:
BunintheBelly
Biancanieves

:bfp: Erin6714

26 Aug:
BelleNuit

27 Aug:
AmandaGAC

Lilie2004

28 Aug:
Bloblo

29 Aug:
Heather.1987

30 Aug:
:bfp: Reiko_ctu:bfp:
:bfp: KG706 :bfp:
:bfp: ChibiLena
StarryEyed88
jenn536

31 Aug:

Hey Bloblo,

I'm on the June/July thread but please put me down for August 3rd. That's when AF is due and truly when I "should" be testing.

:dust:

Good luck everyone for August and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

I've been out of the testing game for a while because I have irregular cycles and just had a lap & dye done. This cycle I started Clomid so I am hoping to O soon. I don't have a date yet but I want to join!

Oh I love the name of the thread!
Bloblo, please put me on 17th Aug which is my hubby`s bday
I just did an IVF this cycle and will be having FET (frozen embryo transfer) early August
Good luck everyone :)

Hi Bloblo. I'd love to join please. Just got my first flashing smiley today, CD 16 which I'm really hoping is an indication of a shorter cycle this month. Last 2 have been around 38 days! Pending when I get my solid smiley I'll test about the 1st of August.
Thanks so much!

Hi Bloblo. I'd love to join please. Just got my first flashing smiley today, CD 16 which I'm really hoping is an indication of a shorter cycle this month. Last 2 have been around 38 days! Pending when I get my solid smiley I'll test about the 1st of August.
Thanks so much!

Hey Starry! I got my first flashing smiley yesterday too, we are synced. (2nd flashing today) Have you started BD yet? If you don't mind me asking. We planned too last night but got home way too late and were both exhausted. Will start tonight.

My flashy usually lasts 3-4 days before my peak, so I thinking we are still perfectly fine to catch the O.

Good Luck

I switched to the internet strips for the first part of testing. Last month I went through almost a whole box of the advanced clearblue tests. I had 9 days of high before I peaked. I figured I'd try a different route this time!

Thanks so much!

Hey Starry! I got my first flashing smiley yesterday too, we are synced. (2nd flashing today) Have you started BD yet? If you don't mind me asking. We planned too last night but got home way too late and were both exhausted. Will start tonight.

My flashy usually lasts 3-4 days before my peak, so I thinking we are still perfectly fine to catch the O.

Good Luck

Hi Dream!

Yes we BD'd last night. I got my second flashing smiley this morning and got my solid smiley this afternoon. So we've BD'd again this afternoon. Thankfully it's the weekend. And I've only just found aut that the day after your first flashing smiley you can test more than once a day!
This is only the second time I've used these. First time in a April - but they're just so expensive.

It's a bugger when you both are just so tired but you're right - still plenty of time :) When do you count your DPO from though? I struggle with that part!

Fingers crossed for us!

I won't be testing in August (hopefully will get my bfp in july anyhow, but wont be testing august either way), but i want to wish everyone so much luck and i will be reading along!!

I'm not temping or using opk's, simply because I don't think it's our timing that's the issue. We haven't had a SA done after hubby's vasectomy reversal yet, but I'm thinking I need to be more patient and give it more time for his count to increase. It's only been 4 months - which seems like a lifetime when you're staring at bfns every month. But in the sperm world, 4 months is a very short period of time.

In the meantime, everyone around me is getting pregnant - they don't know we are trying. One person I work with got pregnant by accident and was complaining to me about it. It took everything in me not to roll my eyes.

Ttc struggles suck!

I finally got my positive OPK! I'm so glad I got it... I usually don't O until like CD70 lol (not exaggerating) but this cycle I am on clomid :)
Blobo I am listed as undecided now, but go ahead and put me down for August 2nd.. its early, but not crazy early lol

Finally got my crosshairs, so it actually looks like I'll test on the 31st. I'm 4dpo. I had very very very sore boobs even 1dpo. Some constipation and fatigue. Nothing going on today.

Hey! Dropping in here early. I'm on CD5 and based on my last few cycles will probably O around August 2, so you can put me down to test starting August 12. (I have trouble waiting any longer than 10 dpo... ;) )

Nothing much to report otherwise! AF is just wrapping up, and next week we can start with the BDing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->