August 2017

misspriss

Reaction score
Hello Ladies! Didn't see an August 2017 thread, so here it is!

I just found out I'm due August 4th, 2017. Granted I was induced a wee bit early with DD and DS was born waaaay early, so I might not make it August!

Any more August mommies out there?

AUGUST

2nd
kryssy1104 :blue:

4th
misspriss :yellow:
kirstybumx3 :yellow:

5th
Disneyfan88 :pink:
craquinette :blue:

8th
Miskas mommy :yellow:
spencerspiece :yellow:
sarah1980 :blue:

10th
British Mummy :yellow:
sugarpuff :yellow:

13th
Emiloo :yellow:
sugarpuff :yellow:
Rousseau31 :yellow:
jasminemarie :blue:

14th
CountryBride :blue:

16th
nixm :yellow:

18th
ARuppe716 :yellow:
April12016 :yellow:
CrowBaby :yellow:
Moet :yellow:
xAmberLFCx :blue:

21st
cnsweeney :yellow:

22nd
tntrying22 :blue:
kittykat7210 :pink:

24th
Letsgo :yellow:

25th
jessthemess :yellow:
luz :yellow:

28th
gemmy :yellow:
29th
megan3456 :yellow:
Erised :blue:

30th
GlowMama :yellow:
hopefulttc :yellow:

31th
Mrs.H2016 :blue:
Harleyy :yellow:

To be Determined by Scan
skyraaa :yellow:

Hi misspriss!
I think I'm also due August 4th :)
Based on LMP it would be July 30th but I'm pretty sure I ovulated late so I think I should join this thread!
I found out last week-end and am super excited!! I have a little boy who is 14 months, I was really hoping to have my second before he turns 2 so that worked out well!
How old are your 2? How are you feeling so far?
Fingers crossed all goes well for all the August babies :) (even if there don't seem to be many so far!)

Yay! I ovulated the 11th.

My children are 3.5 and 18 months. TBH I don't feel super pregnant yet, it is hard to remember what I am supposed to eat and not eat, etc.

I have my first OB appointment for the 21st of December. I have an appointment with my pregnancy psychiatrist around the same time. It seems so far away!

Same here, I don't really feel anything different. My first pregnancy was super easy so hopefully this one will be the same (although strangely enough it makes it quite difficult at first when you don't have any symptoms, you just wonder if you really are pregnant!).
I'm going to the Dr tomorrow so we'll what happens then.

How did the doctor's go? I don't go until the week before Christmas! I will be 8 weeks.

I am not feeling very pregnant yet either. Although the past two nights I have had to wake in the night to pee, and last night I had some super vivid dreams. One was about peeing, because I needed to pee...

Also, I have been craving salty things. Bacon mostly, chips (crisps, not fries), pickles.

Hi! Well it looks like I'm joining you lovely ladies!! Going by LMP I am due 13th August with my second! I have an 8 month old girl already :pink: We were only on our 2nd cycle of NTNP and had only DTD once :haha: Last time it took 8 long months of TTC to conceive Matilda!

Hi! Well it looks like I'm joining you lovely ladies!! Going by LMP I am due 13th August with my second! I have an 8 month old girl already :pink: We were only on our 2nd cycle of NTNP and had only DTD once :haha: Last time it took 8 long months of TTC to conceive Matilda!

August 13th is my wedding anniversary! Welcome!

We also only DTD once when I was fertile, but we also conceived on our first month of TTC with both of my other children...

Wow well aren't you fertile :haha: making sure the lines get darker and then I will book in with the midwife on Monday! So exciting!

Here's my most recent tests

Attachments

• Collage 2016-12-03 07_20_43_opt.jpg
    Collage 2016-12-03 07_20_43_opt.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 16
Tentatively joining in here, I'm due 13th August based on ovulation, 14th based on LMP. I'm slightly in shock as my eldest daughter took 2 years to conceive and it only happened on fertility drugs after major endometriosis removal surgery. My younger daughter took 3 years to conceive, again on fertility drugs and I had surgery to remove more endo. This time I'm not on any drugs, I'm still breastfeeding my youngest and we were only making a half hearted last ditch effort as we really didn't think I would ever conceive naturally :shock:

Anyway hi :)

https://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee277/fleapoo/jumperoo/Baby2/AF5A9A0B-FC9B-4E5C-AB54-BE2DFD137FAA_zps5oj8ltab.jpg

Faint ic- one of a million I have taken, I got pregnant 1-2 yesterday on a CB digi, I'm not technically due on till tuesday

Wow congrats Sugarpuff!! I also have endo (but not as severe) it was starting to hurt to DTD again and was getting some pain in my upper abdomen? But all gone now- pregnancy is magic!!

Thank you both :) I'm still in shock and peeing on numerous sticks, we only DTD once this month too, clearly that's where we were going wrong previously :lol:

We must have missed the memo that once is best! :rofl:

Congrats Emiloo and Sugarpuff! How exciting!!

Emiloo, Matilda was my favourite name if my little boy had been a girl :) Such a beautiful name!

Doctors appointment on Thursday went well, I got some blood tests and urine tests done but I don't have the results yet. It's super annoying because they won't send me the results, I have to book another appointment with the doctor... I was seeing a different doctor for my last pregnancy and I always got the results emailed to me so that's why I find this particularly frustrating!
I have a dating scan booked on the 22nd of December and Dr's the next day to go over the scan result, so I guess I'll just wait until then to have my blood results... I'm sort of assuming that if anything was wrong they would call me and ask me to come in....

Good the doctor appointment went well!

I am probably going to see a different doctor than my second pregnancy or my first.

With my first, after a quick first visit with a DIFFERENT doctor and a dating scan at 6+3 (abdominal, saw the heartbeat, got measurements, got a picture) I saw a midwife up until my pregnancy turned south and I saw Dr. W once that turned into hospitalization and an emergency c-section. Dr. H from his same practice checked on me while I was in the hospital, but briefly.

For my second pregnancy, I saw a female dr. J who had a good reputation for VBACs, so good in fact that she was hard to get in to. I liked her alright, although we did butt heads during my labor she did let me do what I wanted but it was tense. I did not particularly care for her practice though, the nurses and staff, the appointment takers, etc. It was hard to get an appointment with her when you wanted, they didn't see me until 10+6 with DD! I was a little perturbed waiting for so long. Also they do not do their own ultrasounds, they contract them out to a 3rd party - I had an awful experience with said 3rd party for my 10+6 ultrasound (long story short, I wanted abdominal, at 10+6, and they wanted to do TV. I insisted on TA, they were really rude, claimed they could see nothing and that I wouldn't be able to see anything on a TA for weeks yet [at 10+6], when I could see the screen FINE). They actually had a second place on file for people who didn't want to go to the first place, which is where I went for my anatomy scan. It was fine.

When I called this time, they said "well you will be 8 weeks just before Christmas, but Dr. J will be on vacation for 2 weeks so we can see you Jan. 6th, you will only be 10 weeks!"....I was NOT going to wait. Really? Why not see me at 7+5 if it's just to accommodate your vacation? In the mean time, I'd heard great things about Dr. H all the time I'd been pregnant and since, and so I called up to see if he could see me sooner. I think my appointment is the 21st, or the 22nd, I can't recall which. They will do an ultrasound at their office, not a 3rd party. They should have all my medical records from my first pregnancy, I'll have to bring in from my second.

Wow that ended up being long...but anyway, different doctor for 3rd pregnancy, appointment on the 21st, or 22nd, and they should do a scan.

Well anyway, are you ladies feeling pregnant yet? I haven't had any MS or anything, but I don't usually have much.

However, the BLOAT and the FATIGUE hit me today. I felt dizzy and tired and groggy all day today. By the end of the day I was unbuttoning my pants when I sat down! I officially cannot wear some of my clothes now, and I'm just past 5 weeks. I know it's bloat, but it is sooo uncomfortable!

I just called my doctor's office to ask if I was supposed to come in to get my results or if it was ok to wait until after my scan. They said I could just wait, and that if there was anything wrong they would have called me anyway. So I'll just wait now... Not what I'm best at haha!

Misspriss, we'll have our scans at similar times, I can't wait :)

I don't really feel pregnant either, maybe a tiny bit of MS here and there but it's more like just a blaaah feeling than actual nausea.
I don't really like this stage of pregnancy where it doesn't really feel real!

Well I am having more symptoms than I give credit to. For only 5 weeks:

Insomnia
Moderate to extremely sore breasts (comes and goes)
Frequent urination (up in the night)
Heartburn
Fatigue
Bloating & gas
Vivid dreams
Skin SUPER oily on face (usually I have dry skin)

And probably more I am forgetting. I thought about it last night when I was suffering the insomnia...

Looks like I'm joining you ladies!! Just got my bfp this morning. Due date is Aug 16 so only 3w5d today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"