• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*~* August 2018 Testing Thread! *~*

Hickory

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! Welcome to the August testing thread. I saw one hadn't been done yet, so I'll take a turn hosting it this month. Please post your testing date and update with the results! I will monitor the thread for date change requests as well.

Good luck to all!

:dust:

August 1
abennion :bfp:
Dream143r. :nope:
Lexxii91 :bfp:
LadyVictoria :nope:

August 2
KatyR :nope:

August 3
Xxenssial. :nope:
lilnessi :nope:
needausername :nope:

August 4
MissYogi
ikaria :nope:

August 5
thencomesbebe
:nope:

August 6
Ready2BmommyH

August 7
Millhaven. :nope:

August 8
August 9
Bre1990 :nope:

August 10
August 11
TalulaTalula

August 12
August 13
August 14
jellybeanxx :nope:
Momof2onetube :nope:
tdog :nope:
CheshireDucky :nope:
Katy78 :nope:

August 15

Hickory :bfp:
Babybump87 :nope:
laurarebecca1 :nope:

August 16

August 17
mrsmummy2. :nope:
Maple_Fairy :bfp:
aimee_1691 :nope:

August 18
Nixnax :nope:
BellaRosa8302
Hoping4numbr3 :nope:
littlejune

August 19
LovingLimes
pamg :nope:
TTC74 :nope:

August 20
pinkavocado

August 21
August 22
Weebles :bfp:

August 23
laurarebecca1
kiki1234
Babydreaming9 :bfp:
Chrystalh86

August 24
FTale :nope:

August 25
Convie :nope:
BoyMominTX

August 26
MissDoc :nope:

August 27
Nima
AngelMomB :nope:

August 28
linz85 :bfp:
Pincushion52

August 29
elmum
Mswishful :bfp:

August 30
lilnessi :nope:

August 31
PeanutWhereRU :nope:
LadyVictoria
KatyR :nope:
PurplePear :nope:
Dream143r :nope:
mrsharper1

TBD

Pixie2982
jlmeans0422
co_fostermom :nope:

Hi hickory, can you put me down for 18th please

Thanks for the thread Hickory! Can you put me down for 14th please?

*hoping* I have a regular cycle this time around and no early testing for this girl! I’ll test if AF isn’t here by the 14th too :kiss:

Hello, could you pop me down for the 3rd? Would be very shocked if it happened first try again �� but you never know I guess. Keeping my fingers crossed for all our ladies ������

Oh hello can you put me down for 14th aswell please :thumbup: thank you and good luck ladies with this cycle let's see if this ones as lucky for us xx

Hickory thanks for hosting! Can you please put me down for August 19th? AF is due tomorrow and I have a bunch of BFNs:( and I want to get in early so I can be up to speed!

I REALLY want to get my BFP this month and have a Taurus baby. I am one of those weird people who kind of believes in Zodiac sign characteristics, and I'm also a Taurus. Taurus/Taurus are pretty compatible and I always wanted a Taurus baby. I could go on about this but I'll stop myself before everyone thinks I'm a nut!

Anyway, I'm going to take my soy this cycle (I chickened out last cycle).

LovingLimes :lol: my friend is really into zodiac signs and always calls me a typical Pisces. I’m never sure how to take that :haha:
Good luck with the soy! I’ve chickened out of the vitamin b complex as I read it can delay ovulation and I can’t face that!

AF is due August 1 - please put me down for then

Hi ladies! I’m not *officially* out for July (no :witch: just yet...), but feeling that way... 11 DPO & had a disappearing line this morning (using FRER, went from white to faint pink to gone, all within the 10 minute window). I’m going to assume I’m probably out & join you on here, if that’s okay. I’d be testing August 18th or so. Thanks! :flower:

Thanks everyone for joining me! The list is now current and I'm looking forward to filling it with lots of BFPs!

BellaRosa8302 - you are down for the 18th, but still hoping for your BFP in July!

AFM - it's CD4 and I'm patiently waiting for O time. This will be my third full cycle with my Ava bracelet and Clear Blue Fertility Monitor, so I'm hoping the picture of O time continues to get clearer. They have disagreed by two days the past two months, which is frustrating! I ordered fertility tea, more OPKs, sticks for the CB monitor, ICs and FRERs. Thank goodness DH doesn't check how much I spend on this stuff! It may not be our month if O time and work/travel schedule don't line up .... but I'm feeling pretty accepting of that.

Woo hoo I been waiting patiently for this :)
Please put me down for to be confirmed :)

Eeeeek Yay Pixie!!! I hope this :bfp: is super easy for you!

I think my thermometer broke...says 94.6 yikes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"