• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~~August Apples 2019~~~

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
Hello everyone! A few others and myself recently got BFPs. I am guessing that I am due on August 2nd if I was 4 weeks the day I got my BFP.

A little bit about me...I have two kids. Until March, I had only been pregnant twice and I had both kids. Then, I had a complete surprise pregnancy that was lost early on. I originally wanted to get pregnant right away again, but that didn't happen. I basically gave up on my dreams of having a 3rd child after that. Then I suddenly found myself getting a positive test this month. Very unexpected. And I had to have ovulated extremely late this cycle because my LMP was October 5th.

So far, this time, I have had lots of fatigue, nausea, going to the bathroom a lot, and my sense of smell is off the charts. Here's hoping for a sticky one this time! How is everyone else doing?

Due Dates

August 1

ColeCaden
CarolinDallas

August 2

RebeccaR19 :pink:

August 3

BabyPotter :pink:
HappyWay :blue:

August 4

JJB2 :pink:
AngelMomB

August 6

Digby90

August 8

Dream143r :blue:

August 10

PeanutWhereRU
Shorty 88 :angel:
Fleurgirl :pink:
August 11

Smudgebear :blue:

August 12

lilnessi :pink:

August 14

futurebbmoma

August 16

Brit95 :pink:

August 17
EMSwife1124 :angel:

August 18

justonemore31
Lulu719
Weebles :yellow:
bc1122 :pink:

August 19

pitakat :blue:

August 20

MyIris :blue:

August 21

bumble b :blue:

August 22

milosmum :yellow:

August 25
LNWXO :angel:

August 28
mumof1+1 :angel:

August 31

DW2309​

Last edited:
I'm not sure my exact due date just yet. It would be very early August. Lmp was October 31st.

I had a second trimester loss at 25 weeks gestation in April 2017. So this is very scary. So far not too many symptoms. Just a bit of twinges here and there. Also feeling tired in the afternoons.

Can't wait to take this journey with you all.

Heres to hoping it's a healthy 9 months.

Congrats everyone! Fertility Friend says I'm due August 1st (adjusted from August 2nd).

My previous pregnancy was a bit complicated and ended up with my 31-week-old in the NICU for a few weeks. I'll try to eat better, exercise and do everything I can to help things.

Early pregnancy symptoms? Nausea, some lightheadedness, and smells are starting to bother me (thank you essential oils!). Some pinching sensation here and there ♡. I'm excited to start this journey, ladies!! Praying for healthy pregnancies!

Hey everyone. My name is Jen and I currently have 2 little boys aged 8 and 5. Quite a bit of a gap but we always knew we would love another. We wanted to take the boys to disneyworld and lapland before the 3rd came along. In May we ticked disneyworld off the bucketlist and in 2 and a half weeks time we go to lapland. Bit anxious as I had a couple of early losses in betweeb my 2 boys but fingers crossed for us all x

Hello all!
Im due August 4. I have a 2 yo boy. He was born at 32weeks and had ro stay in the NICU for a month! I had a very complicated pregnancy I developed Thyroid issues and end up having severe preeclampsia at 31 weeks and had to be induce. Very scary!!! Im hoping things are different this time around! I will be consider high risk. Im excited! H&H9 for everyone!!

Ladies, I hate saying this already since I started this thread, but I am pretty sure I am losing this one too. The line just isn't getting darker like it should. We will see, but I figured I would give you the heads up. Especially if someone needs to take over the thread.

Ladies, I hate saying this already since I started this thread, but I am pretty sure I am losing this one too. The line just isn't getting darker like it should. We will see, but I figured I would give you the heads up. Especially if someone needs to take over the thread.

Aw Rebecca.Sorry to hear your feeling this way. I hope everything works out and its maybe the dye in the tests? Your test you posted before looked good. Wishing you all the best x x

Last edited:
Here are my tests. These have dried. The top one is from yesterday after waiting 4 hours. The bottom is this morning with FMU but picture taken hours later. Here's my concern. When I take the test, within the window, the 2nd line is barely there. Now, they keep drying darker and darker. But this never happened with my othere 2 healthy pregnancies. With them, the 2nd clear line showed up right away. There's still a possibility everything is okay but these tests have been so weird. And it isn't just one batch. It's every FRER I have taken.

2018-11-25 15.30.56.jpg

@RebeccaR19 Will you call your doctor and go for betas or something like that? Thinking of you and your family!
I can't call and ask. I have to jump through several hoops to even get to betas. It's a lengthy process. It's easier just to wait and see what happens unfortunately.

Rebecca those lines look great to me. Remember every test has a different amount of dye and urine is at diff concentration levels. Those are good lines!!! :Hugs:

Please read up on line progression. They say it's not an accurate way to tell or gauge if pregnancy is sticking.

Please read up on line progression. They say it's not an accurate way to tell or gauge if pregnancy is sticking.
Thank you so much for your helpful comments! I am trying to stay encouraged. I may be overreacting after last time. I do know they can vary. I keep expecting a nice, dark line right away because I remember it so well from my 2 kids. The one I lost had weird lines too. But then again, my youngest is over 3 and 1/2 and I wonder if they have changed the way the test reacts since my first 2 kids. I know awhile back FRER was under some scrutiny for false positives. So I am kind of curious if they somehow changed the test. But that would also mean that I won't really know what the line looks like until about 15 minutes later. That's when it's really clear.

Hi ladies, my name is Jess and I have 1 daughter who will be 4 in Feb.
I have had multiple different issues with previous pregnancies (miscarriage, molar and chemical) then finally our rainbow baby with my daughter. We are very nervous to be going trough this process again but very excited!! It took about 6 months to get this positive. I have a doctors appt on Thursday to get my bloods done.

Rebecca, I think those tests look great! My FMU tests are always lighter than SMU so could it be because of that?

Very cautiously joining in..

Got what I hope is my BFP today

This will be my rainbow and last baby I have a due date of Aug 10th (I will be sectioned so it will be more start of aug)

But I found out I miscarried on the 10th of Aug this year so I think it's a lil good sign [-o<

Screenshot_20181126-103823_Gallery.jpg

At not due till Friday so very early but I'm so excited I haven't stoped crying.. emotional wreck lol

Rebecca ive noticed this as well when im taking a frer. The 2 lines take a while to appear but appear together if that makes sense. What about buying a pack of digitals. Maybe that would put ur mind at ease. Many Dpo are you? I got my BFP quite late this cycle compared to my other 2 boys which im also a little cautious about so much so that im going to book an early scan at 8 weeks. Im also frightened to take my 2nd digital. Got 1 to 2 weeks on thurs and not ready to use the other one yet incase it still gives me 1 to 2 weeks. I totally get how ur feeling x x

ColeCaden- That's reassuring to hear that I am not the only one experiencing slow lines with frer. It very well could be the test. I was thinking about picking up some clear blues. Then I thought maybe I just won't test anymore sine that's actually causing me the most stress. Everything seems fine otherwise.
I did have a lull in symptoms yesterday, but that's not abmormal. That's happened for me every time at the beginning. My body is totally actually pregnant though. My abdomen popped out yesterday. I know it's a lot of bloating but at least that's normal.
I don't know when I ovulated, but it had to be October 10th at least. So 45 days after my LMP. Which is actually what happened with the one I lost. I occasionally experience very late ovulation. I was looking at the calendar and I lost my last one exactly 5 days after my bfp. So I will feel better once I get there. If we count the tests found in the trash that turned up positive later, then I am there. But I will count from my first obvious bfp. Then, if I make it past that, which is Wednesday, I will book to be tested at the doctor.

Hi Ladies. I got my :bfp: yesterday at 10DPO after a long 20 cycles TTC#1. EDD is 8/8/19 based on O CD17.

Excited to get to know you all. Will we start a due dates list on the first page?

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"