~~~August Apples 2019~~~

@RebeccaR19 that explanation on the hormones definitely seems possible. Today I feel like I don't really have symptoms, which of course sort of worries me, so tomorrow I'm off to buy some more tests just to tide me over till my dr sees me the next week lol. I don't see any ingredient in Activia that could be an issue but I guess it's always better to check with dr if unsure.

I felt a little nervous Saturday when my sore BBs and nips disappeared but then they came back Sunday. I didn't realize how comforting the symptoms can be mentally. Just a weird reassurance that you're still preggo right?

I picked these up over the weekend. Christmas gifts for the grand parents and great grandparents to announce to them as long as everything goes well at our scan on Dec 21st.

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-10 at 9.43.53 AM.jpeg

Yes! It's such a weird thing. I hate being nauseated but yesterday I wasn't sick and of course my mind went to the worst.

I love those onesies! good luck for the scan!

@Dream143r those onesies are too cute!! They are going to be so thrilled, such a great way to announce. We won't announce till my son's 2nd bday party at the end of February. If all goes well I'll be 16 weeks by then, it will be sooo hard to wait but that is the only time we have the entire 20 or so people in the family together in one room and we want to see everyone's reaction when they see DS wearing a shirt saying he is becoming a big brother.

Hi Ladies, I'd like to join too :hi: I got my BFP yesterday, and my DD is August 19! This will be baby #4 for us. Hubby is thrilled and wants to tell people already lol.

Dreamer, those onesies are so cute!

Congrats & welcome, Pita! My DD is right around there also :)

I booked my first appt today - Jan 8! Talking to the receptionist I had a “this is really real” moment, eeeek!

@Brit95 any news? Thinking of you, dear.

So I have woken up this morning and not feeling neausea which I have the last week... why lol eurgh!! Usually I can't stand my morning breath and I'm running to the bathroom to brush my teeth but nothing this morning. I hate lack on symptoms that only ever means one thing to me :-(

Same here. I haven't had nausea for a few days, just slightly sore boobs. I feel cramping but IDK if it's pregnancy related or something else since I keep bleeding slightly and I even passed small clots during the weekend.

I'm having a hard time contacting my OB or his nurse. I still have a scan on the 21st but that's almost 2 weeks from now so I called the office and requested another hCG. (My doctor sent me a message on Friday and he goes by hCG ranges every 2 weeks. Apparently I can still get bloodwork.)

I had bought a onesie to give my mama for Christmas. It says something like "guess who'll become a grandma again?" Now I don't want to send it until I know what's going on. Praying, praying, praying.

Are you ladies getting ready for Christmas? Surprisingly I finished my shopping already (thank you Amazon!)

Hi ladies.. unfortunately I won’t be competing this journey with all of you. I started bleeding this morning and after a day in the ER, it was confirmed that I have lost our sweet baby.

I wish you all the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies and I’ll be checking in and hopefully be back on one of these boards in the near future.

@Brit95 any news? Thinking of you, dear.

Same here. I haven't had nausea for a few days, just slightly sore boobs. I feel cramping but IDK if it's pregnancy related or something else since I keep bleeding slightly and I even passed small clots during the weekend.

I'm having a hard time contacting my OB or his nurse. I still have a scan on the 21st but that's almost 2 weeks from now so I called the office and requested another hCG. (My doctor sent me a message on Friday and he goes by hCG ranges every 2 weeks. Apparently I can still get bloodwork.)

I had bought a onesie to give my mama for Christmas. It says something like "guess who'll become a grandma again?" Now I don't want to send it until I know what's going on. Praying, praying, praying.

Are you ladies getting ready for Christmas? Surprisingly I finished my shopping already (thank you Amazon!)

I really hope the bleeding is nothing to bad and that your little bean is ok!

No more bleeding for me, thank goodness. I had my first doctors appt yesterday to confirm the pregnancy. I get my HCG lvls back tomorrow, my doctor has the day off today so I was unable to find out today. She didn’t want to test my progesterone because she said it wouldn’t change anything, that if it has implanted in deep enough it should produce it’s own progesterone. My first ultrasound will be at 8 weeks, so now I’m in for a long 4 week wait :sad2:

I get sharp shooting breast pain or aches every now and then but it only lasts for a few seconds and then it’s gone, they do feel bigger though. Nausea is also gone. The only symptom I have atm is tiredness. I suppose I am still early on.

Hi ladies.. unfortunately I won’t be competing this journey with all of you. I started bleeding this morning and after a day in the ER, it was confirmed that I have lost our sweet baby.

I wish you all the happiest and healthiest of pregnancies and I’ll be checking in and hopefully be back on one of these boards in the near future.

I’m so sorry for what you going through! :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear this :-(...wishing you lots of luck on your TTC journey.

Im so sorry Emswife :(

I'm sorry to hear that. Big hug

I’m so, so sorry, hugs

I am so very sorry. :( I hope you can get your rainbow baby soon and be back on the boards. You are not alone. And if you ever just want to talk about anything, feel free to message me. It helped me just to have someone to talk to. But of course I understand if you don't want to. I will be praying you get your rainbow baby soon. ((Hugs))

I am so so sorry you are going through this. It's so Heart breaking, hope you physically recover well and when you are emotionally ready hope to see you back here again soon xx

Hi everyone can I join the August 2019 babies please? I've already wrote this post in another chat but then realised you ladies started this group:rofl: - I'm new to all this but been stalking for a while ! :munch:I'm due the 6th Aug according to the first day of my last and only period since getting my nexplanon removed at the start of October, which makes me 6 weeks today. I've got a wee boy who will be 3 in February - we tried for 6 months for him which in hindsight is not long but felt like a life time! My hat goes off to you ladies TTC for a long time it's so exhausting and those negatives are horrific!

I was getting terrible heartburn for about 2 weeks which isn't unlike me, I'm prone to having gastrist but nothing was taking it away so I went to my gp last Wednesday to get something prescribed for it and the first thing she asked me was if I could be pregnant. I said we're not using protection but I didn't feel pregnant. I was 4 days late but my period is so irregular it's hard for me to track anyways she got me to do a test with some persuasion (I hate doing tests when I think it'll be BFN) turns out there was a good reason for the heartburn:bfp:!

It's only hubby, myself and my gp that know Hubby wants to tell people at Xmas but I want to keep it untill the 12 weeks. One of my best friends is pregnant with her first so I want her to have her time for as long as possible and also my mum passed away in September. She was my absolute best friend we done everything together, she was the first to know we were expecting our wee boy.. I just feel that the person I want to tell the most in the world isn't here and it makes me so sad! Although i do believe she's watching over us and giving me the strength to grow this little one. I really don't know how my dad and sister will take the news. I dont know if telling them at Xmas might make the day less horrible and have a wee glimmer of happiness or if they'll think I'm just moving on with my life and not bothering about my mum's passing. Any advice would be great.

Anyways I've rambled on enough! Can't wait to share this with all of you - hope everyone if feeling ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->