~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Just registered at a new doctors today and made a midwife appointment for 18th dec Excited that the process has started. Hopefully once I see her I will then get a date through for a scan. Undecided about whether to go for a private scan at 8 weeks or wait until the normal 12 week scan

Hi Ladies,

Cautiously joining in here! Got my BFP on Monday at 10dpo after 18+ months of trying for our 3rd and final baby (my 2 DDs are 3 and 4). My last positive test was a chem so hoping this is a sticky bean! This morning I saw progression in my lines but still being cautiously optimistic until I get my beta on Friday! My due date estimate is the 12th of August based off of LMP.

Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months!!

4453FD8C-1BC2-4AEF-8DCB-5300C9427394.jpeg D2A18076-0D5A-40E7-9838-DC722D50F930.jpeg

Guys this is my first. Talk to me about OB vs Midwife. What are your experiences? What have you heard?

Guys this is my first. Talk to me about OB vs Midwife. What are your experiences? What have you heard?
I used an OB for both of my DDs, no idea about midwives. I had a great experience and plan to use an OB again for this pregnancy.

Ok ladies help me out..

Anyone suffering with painful gas :shy:

I don't have cramping or anything had a lil "scare" with blood but it turned out to be a cut down there :dohh:

This is one of my main symptom but today on what I calculate as cd1 my tracker says tomorrow I'm having pain when passing wind.. sorry tmi..

Anyone else?

Ok ladies help me out..

Anyone suffering with painful gas :shy:

I don't have cramping or anything had a lil "scare" with blood but it turned out to be a cut down there :dohh:

This is one of my main symptom but today on what I calculate as cd1 my tracker says tomorrow I'm having pain when passing wind.. sorry tmi..

Anyone else?

I've had a few days of gas pains. Lots of bloat. I've had the same with my last pregnancy as well. If you read pregnancy week by week articles, it's all normal :) just very uncomfortable. My jeans are already too tight...

Ye I need to down load an app so I can see what is considering normal..

I'm still expecting af to show hasn't fully sunk in yet.. but I'm so excited x have new frer and digi to take at the weekend x

Great progression dream :dance:

I'm still debating with myself when to stop testing??

I'm thinking when I get 3+ on a digi..

Are yous all still testing?

Great progression dream :dance:

I'm still debating with myself when to stop testing??

I'm thinking when I get 3+ on a digi..

Are yous all still testing?
Im still testing, not sure how long i will test for, i have my blood test tomorrow so hopefully my numbers look good. I do have a bunch of ICs left so i may just use them all up.

They don't do bloods over here (ireland) unless there is a cause of concern trying not to contact the hospital till I'm further gone in another 2 weeks I won't be seen till 12 weeks.

I'm paying for a private scan on the 28th of December I'll be exactly 8 weeks

Hi ladies!
I have an apt book for tomorrow since I think I have an UTI :-( also been cramping a lot. My dating ultrasound in on the 17 so im excited! How and when are you guys planning to tell the family? We are doing Christmas pictures im ordering some cute shirts!

Welcome lilnessi! I will add you to the first page.

I have had an OB with my first and a midwife with my 2nd. I liked them equally really.

I was super nervous yesterday because it basically was the same day I lost the one last time, and I had very few symptoms all day. Then my symptoms revved up at night and returned today. And I made it through another day still pregnant.

I quit testing. I was just worrying way too much. I called today to try to get in Monday to get the pregnancy confirmed at the doctor. But they said they don't have any appointments available until December 17th. So for now I need to wait until then, and I am just going to keep calling back in hopes that something opens up. I am praying so hard this baby sticks. And right now I am just taking it one day at a time.

Welcome lilnessi! I will add you to the first page.

I have had an OB with my first and a midwife with my 2nd. I liked them equally really.

I was super nervous yesterday because it basically was the same day I lost the one last time, and I had very few symptoms all day. Then my symptoms revved up at night and returned today. And I made it through another day still pregnant.

I quit testing. I was just worrying way too much. I called today to try to get in Monday to get the pregnancy confirmed at the doctor. But they said they don't have any appointments available until December 17th. So for now I need to wait until then, and I am just going to keep calling back in hopes that something opens up. I am praying so hard this baby sticks. And right now I am just taking it one day at a time.

Thanks Rebecca, hoping you have a sticky bean and that they get you in before Dec 17th, waiting is the worst part. I think once i have my blood tests my appointment with my OB wont until 8 weeks (if im remembering correctly from my last pregnancy) so im at early January..ugh..

Has anyone had a blood test yet? My hcg at 3w5d was 175. I am happy with that number but my doctor said he expected it to be higher.

Think I might be getting a UTI or kidney infection ](*,)

Can you get an antibiotic in early pregnancy??

Has anyone had a blood test yet? My hcg at 3w5d was 175. I am happy with that number but my doctor said he expected it to be higher.

That sounds high?! I thought it didn't matter what the number is as long as it's doubling in 48 hours.. did you do another blood test?

Tested this morning with my digi and it is only saying 1-2 should it not be 2-3 by now??

Panicing that this is a chemical..

I called the docs and they have agreed to give me hcg blood test on Monday and a repeat to make sure it's doubling x

**update: maybe it is right as it means from conception? I ovulated on the 14th which was 2 weeks ago??? Clutching at straws I know

Last edited:
Tested this morning with my digi and it is only saying 1-2 should it not be 2-3 by now??

Panicing that this is a chemical..

I called the docs and they have agreed to give me hcg blood test on Monday and a repeat to make sure it's doubling x

**update: maybe it is right as it means from conception? I ovulated on the 14th which was 2 weeks ago??? Clutching at straws I know

Yeh shorty id defintely give the digital another few days yet. Its the least sensitive. I got my 2 to 3 weeks on a digital on 26th November. Not sure if that helps or not. I am 5 weeks and 1 day along now so would have been 4 weeks 4 days along if im working that out right? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->