• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~~~August Apples 2019~~~

Yeh shorty id defintely give the digital another few days yet. Its the least sensitive. I got my 2 to 3 weeks on a digital on 26th November. Not sure if that helps or not. I am 5 weeks and 1 day along now so would have been 4 weeks 4 days along if im working that out right? x

I have asked my hubby to hide the last test till next week.. depending on the hcg levels x

Feeling abit down if I'm honest xx

I have asked my hubby to hide the last test till next week.. depending on the hcg levels x

Feeling abit down if I'm honest xx

I completely understand how your feeling. My digi took ages to show up the 2 to 3 weeks so from what ur describing its totally normal. Its a horrible time the 1st 10 weeks of pregnancy. If your anything like me i feel like its not real and use the tests to give me reassurance however its defo not the best way. I have zero symptoms except for some positive pregnancy tests and apart from that I just feel in limbo at the minute. so much so that I might book a private scan at 8 weeks just to see whats going on and if everything is ok. Hope that helps.

I completely understand how your feeling. My digi took ages to show up the 2 to 3 weeks so from what ur describing its totally normal. Its a horrible time the 1st 10 weeks of pregnancy. If your anything like me i feel like its not real and use the tests to give me reassurance however its defo not the best way. I have zero symptoms except for some positive pregnancy tests and apart from that I just feel in limbo at the minute. so much so that I might book a private scan at 8 weeks just to see whats going on and if everything is ok. Hope that helps.

Ye I'm exactly the same just testing to confirm what I already know is I am pregnant.. the only symptoms I have is painful gas a bit of nausea and achy boobs.. I have had broken sleep the last two nights also

Has anyone had a blood test yet? My hcg at 3w5d was 175. I am happy with that number but my doctor said he expected it to be higher.

I just got back from my blood draw so will find out the results this afternoon. I think your number sounds find i thought that anything over 50 was supposed to be good for first draw?? Did your doctor schedule you for another test?

@Shorty88 they took those weeks estimator tests off the market here in the US because they were not accurate. I would say dont put too much weight into it. Hopefully the blood test will put your mind at ease!

@Shorty88 they took those weeks estimator tests off the market here in the US because they were not accurate. I would say dont put too much weight into it. Hopefully the blood test will put your mind at ease!

Ye I have read some pretty bad reviews on them.. I have no cramping and symptoms are increasing so I just need to relax x

Thanks hun x

My boob pain has taken a little break today thank goodness but my back is killing me.

just got my results and hcg was 194. My dr seemed pretty happy with it and so am I! i go back for another draw on Monday, hoping it more than doubles by then!

I haven't caught up on reading. Just popping in for a quick update. I called the doctor today and they were able to fit me in for an appointment. They order a quantiative blood test that I just completed. Now I have to wait until Monday for my results.

It's December... I'm officially late for af haha.. I have woke up in such a good mood.. boobs feel like someone is standing on them nausea is starting to creep in, first morning since getting bfp that I didn't want to test.. they are causing me too much anxiety..

I'm in a new mindset.. what ever happens I nor medical medicine can help or prevent anything form happening.
I am pregnant and I know this baby will be in my arms next year I just need to relax and enjoy the build up to Xmas enjoy eating before sickness take over.. positive thoughts only..

Sorry rambling on..

It's December... I'm officially late for af haha.. I have woke up in such a good mood.. boobs feel like someone is standing on them nausea is starting to creep in, first morning since getting bfp that I didn't want to test.. they are causing me too much anxiety..

I'm in a new mindset.. what ever happens I nor medical medicine can help or prevent anything form happening.
I am pregnant and I know this baby will be in my arms next year I just need to relax and enjoy the build up to Xmas enjoy eating before sickness take over.. positive thoughts only..

Sorry rambling on..
Im happy you feel in a better mood.
AFM I feel super bloated!!! Ugh I hope nobody notices before Xmas

Im happy you feel in a better mood.
AFM I feel super bloated!!! Ugh I hope nobody notices before Xmas

Oh ye bloat is unreal at the min.. hope it will settle down by Xmas x

I haven't caught up on reading. Just popping in for a quick update. I called the doctor today and they were able to fit me in for an appointment. They order a quantiative blood test that I just completed. Now I have to wait until Monday for my results.
Awesome! Im sure everything will look great!

Sorry rambling on..

That is great Shorty! Im glad you are in a better place! I am getting there i think after my blood test on Monday confirms my numbers are where they should be ill be able to relax as well. As for me i have no symptoms yet. Not looking too much into it as both of my previous pregnancies i didnt have many symptoms in the beginning and hoping i avoid morning sickness with this LO as well!

That is great Shorty! Im glad you are in a better place! I am getting there i think after my blood test on Monday confirms my numbers are where they should be ill be able to relax as well. As for me i have no symptoms yet. Not looking too much into it as both of my previous pregnancies i didnt have many symptoms in the beginning and hoping i avoid morning sickness with this LO as well!

Ye I have stoped looking for symptoms I mostly get them in the morning and night nothing during the day.. still checking the tissue after every toilet don't think I will ever stop doing that tho..

I have something on every weekend leading up to Xmas so hoping that is a good distraction..

Bloods on Monday so that will really settle my nerves either way x

I have a question ... please dont judge but around the time i conceived , i had 2 different partners ... i would like yall opinion on who could best be the father ... so my period was Oct 1-5 , i had sex with guy #1 13th,14th,15th i had sex with guy #2 after 12am on the 15th so might as well say the 16th , is there any chance guy #2 could be the father?

I have a question ... please dont judge but around the time i got conceived , i had 2 different partners ... i would like yall opinion on who could best be the father ... so my period was Oct 1-5 , i had sex with guy #1 13th,14th,15th i had sex with guy #2 after 12am on the 15th so might as well say the 16th , is there any chance guy #2 could be the father?

I have a question ... please dont judge but around the time i got conceived , i had 2 different partners ... i would like yall opinion on who could best be the father ... so my period was Oct 1-5 , i had sex with guy #1 13th,14th,15th i had sex with guy #2 after 12am on the 15th so might as well say the 16th , is there any chance guy #2 could be the father?

Do you know when you normally ovulate? How long is your cycle? If you are 28 days I say more like guy num1 but only way of really knowing would be a DNA test when baby is born

On my way to a family function.. the bloat is in full swing...
#-oScreenshot_20181201-181631_Gallery.jpg

I'm a UK 12 and boobs are a 40 DD and the bloat is past it :dohh:

In a normal 28 day cycle you would have ovulated on the 14th so could be first guy but could really be either especially if your ovulation wasn’t exact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"