~~~August Apples 2019~~~

I just started spotting so can imagine this being loss number 3 for me now. Gutted but it is what it is! Shame i didn't even make it to week 5 this time. Good luck to you all x

I just started spotting so can imagine this being loss number 3 for me now. Gutted but it is what it is! Shame i didn't even make it to week 5 this time. Good luck to you all x

I'm so sorry peanut.. hopefully it doesn't get heavier.. x

just got my bloodwork back went up to 607. So am finally feeling comfortable to say that i am pregnant! I have to go again for another test next monday but think that is just routine as my doctor seemed very happy with the number.

That's great news x

It's been nearly 2 hours. I had pink then it was brown.. anyone else have this before? My mcs were pink to red..

My first one was very heavy clots..

Brown means old blood isn't it?
Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding x

It's kinda stopped... my mc they never stopped unless it's a slow bleeder.. I did have bad at cramps around 12dpo.. just got backache but that is kind of normal for me.. please pray for me x

I keep getting up every 20 minutes to check if it's still there!

It's kinda stopped... my mc they never stopped unless it's a slow bleeder.. I did have bad at cramps around 12dpo.. just got backache but that is kind of normal for me.. please pray for me x

FX it stays away!!

Thinking of you. Hopefully it's something like implantation bleeding.

Just to update. I only had bleeding for maybe an hour.. it was smudges and only when I wiped. It seems to have finished now. I'm going to get to bed and hopefully test tomorrow afternoon and see if the line is getting darker. I should book an appt with the dr but to be honest I think I might wait it out until week 6.

Peanut- I hope things settle for you. I had something like that in my pregnancy with my son. Occasionally, I think your body clears things out early on. Fingers crossed for you that that's the end of all of that and things continue on as normal.

I just got my quantitative results from the nurse. It was 1080. I was so relieved. They estimate that I was about 5 weeks on Friday, which is exactly where I estimate myself. She also told me that I am likely to be booked for an early ultrasound for dating purposes since my dates are so far off from where I would be by LMP. They can't get an exact due date otherwise. So, I am really encouraged to hear that. An early ultrasound will also help me because I have so many worries. I think if I can see a little person growing, I might finally believe there's a chance I am going to have another child. Right now, I can't visualize actually having a third child. I can just see myself as pregnant. It's so hard to explain.

Last edited:
Just to update. I only had bleeding for maybe an hour.. it was smudges and only when I wiped. It seems to have finished now. I'm going to get to bed and hopefully test tomorrow afternoon and see if the line is getting darker. I should book an appt with the dr but to be honest I think I might wait it out until week 6.
Great news Peanut!

I just got my quantitative results from the nurse. It was 1080. I was so relieved. They estimate that I was about 5 weeks on Friday, which is exactly where I estimate myself. She also told me that I am likely to be booked for an early ultrasound for dating purposes since my dates are so far off from where I would be by LMP. They can't get an exact due date otherwise. So, I am really encouraged to hear that. An early ultrasound will also help me because I have so many worries. I think if I can see a little person growing, I might finally believe there's a chance I am going to have another child. Right now, I can't visualized actually having a third child. I can just see myself as pregnant. It's so hard to explain.
That's great! Do you know yet when you will have your ultrasound?

Peanut thats great news. Im sure everything will be just fine. x x x

I ended up caving and booking a private scan for 21st December when i will be 8 weeks. Fingers crossed i see a healthy baba in there. Time dragging for anyone else? Im not a fan of the 1st trimester at all. I think it drags in so much and is such an uncertain time. I feel so normal as well which is making me worry even more like I dont feel any different at all x x

Peanut thats great news. Im sure everything will be just fine. x x x

I ended up caving and booking a private scan for 21st December when i will be 8 weeks. Fingers crossed i see a healthy baba in there. Time dragging for anyone else? Im not a fan of the 1st trimester at all. I think it drags in so much and is such an uncertain time. I feel so normal as well which is making me worry even more like I dont feel any different at all x x

@ColeCaden snap.. I hate the first trimester.. time is standing still.. I hate that there is no way in knowing if everything is ok till you get a scan and even with that it's still nerve wrecking waiting for second tri.. I had a scan at 6 weeks saw healthy baby heartbeat and all and had a missed miscarried at 10 weeks no bleeding nothing I just booked a private scan and found out baby had passed.. I was only just celebrating nearly being out of the second tri and it happened. I don't think I will relax till I'm 14-15 weeks and I can feel the kicks x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->