**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

kksy9b

Loving my 2 boys and baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi all! I know the July thread is still really active but I also know a lot of ladies already have their August test dates so wanted to go ahead and start a thread for next month!

Let me know when you're testing and I'll get you added!

August 2020

2nd
PerthLady91
Bump288 :witch:

3rd
Alligator :witch:

4th
elencor :angel:
amaibee :bfp:

5th
drudai :witch:

6th
Lightning7

7th
Jft1 :bfp:
Vicbrenan
Impatient27 :witch:

8th
Jessylou4 :angel:
Lottielouf
Rebaby :witch:

10th
monroea :witch:
ArielMozingo

13th
tropicsgirl :witch:
doggylover :bfp:

16th
MrsKatie :bfp:
Nixnax :bfp:

17th
aymz1983 :witch:
KatVM :witch:
KitteyKat2010 :bfp:

18th
kksy9b :witch:
Bre1990
Reiko_ctu :angel:

21st
JJB2

22nd
mommy2twokj :bfp:

23rd
Stargirl1993 :bfp:
Samiam03 :bfp:

24th
xMissxZoiex :witch:
Suggerhoney :witch:
Bump288 :angel:

25th
Deethehippy :witch:
autumnal :bfp:

26th
LuvallmyH :angel:

27th
Hevalouaddict :witch:
Becca_89 :bfp:

29th
Mummafrog

29th
DuckyBlue :witch:

30th
PinkCupcakes
topazicatzbet

Unknown
salamander91 :witch:
Danizzychar
tbfromlv
Pnutsprincess
Cewsbaby
3 girlies :witch:
topazicatzbet :witch:
Kimmi82 :witch:

Last edited:
I’ll join in, but no idea when or even if I’ll be testing in august. I’m currently on CD39 and still no positive opk despite some very dark. Really wishing for AF to arrive ad a new cycle to start.

@doggylover ugh, that must be so frustrating! Are your cycles usually irregular or is this abnormal for you?

@doggylover ugh, that must be so frustrating! Are your cycles usually irregular or is this abnormal for you?

they used to be very irregular, have been all my life. Since they came back in March (I currently breastfeed so they stayed away for 17 months after birth!) They were perfectly regular which was amazing! Obviously that went to hell the first month of ttc!
When are you expecting to ovulate?

May I please have August 16? Thanks and good luck everyone!

Thankyou for starting this
Fingers crossed for everyone.
I’ll be testing on the 8th August after 2 chemical pregnancies in a row

Thankyou for starting this
Fingers crossed for everyone.
I’ll be testing on the 8th August after 2 chemical pregnancies in a row

I'm so sorry you've had two chemicals in a row :(:hugs:

Good luck for testing :dust:

Can I join please?

I was expecting another cycle with no O but I’ve just had a positive OPK :dance:

So I should be testing on the 8th August

@doggylover of course that would happen right as you go to start trying!! I really hope things settle down for you soon. Post breastfeeding hormones are no joke! I'm only on like CD5 or something like that so I still have about a week and a half to ovulation. My parents are in town this weekend though and I have a home organizing project to do this week so I think the time will fly by!

@Jessylou4 I'm so sorry for your chemicals :hugs: praying this month brings you your forever baby

I should have everyone updated! Hope you ladies are all having a great weekend so far!! Where is everyone in their cycles?

@drudai wahoo!! I swear that week 3 of a cycle is the best one! No AF, no worried about timing ovulation with sex...and still not to the symptom spotting/testing frenzy....you just get to sit back and let everything happen! Hoping so much you see a BFP in a couple weeks!!

Yay a new month. Can you please put me down for 16th

Good luck to everyone :dust:

Hi everyone :) I'm cd69 today and not even sure if I've ovulated yet ](*,) so no date for me lol but I'll be here for sure constantly taking opks and hpts :lol:

@Nixnax We can be cycle buddies again this cycle and hopefully will end with both of us getting BFPs!

@salamander91 so frustrating!! I hope you either ovulate soon or AF starts so you can kickstart a new (hopefully shorter!) cycle! Do you usually have irregular periods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->