**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Tesco test super faint :( for 10dpo I'd expect it to be darker

View attachment 1085640
My Tesco test looked like that at 10 DPO with my chemical in May. The next day at 11 dpo it was noticeably darker. Not much help maybe because it was a chemical but lines can be faint at 10DPO. I’ll dig out the pics in a bit.
Also ics are more sensitive than the Tescos I think.
I would test again tonight with the ics

I dont know :shrug: I ran out of ovulation tests:dohh: I am fully expecting this to be a chemical so I'm coming to terms with the lines not progressing.

could be possible x the Tesco’s tests aren’t as sensitive as the ics I think the Tesco one is 25miu x. Don’t give up hope x

Even the ics are fading. This isnt going to end great I've been here before. Oh well was exciting for a few hours lol

Hello all,

hope you all have a good month, lots of baby dust!

could I please join for Aug 23rd- a long way away, but I am waiting for AF at the moment (no chance of bfp as OH is in the army, so we definitely didn't get a chance over ovulation this month.

I have everything crossed to catch it this month as we will manage to have the month together with no get aways!

Xxx

Even the ics are fading. This isnt going to end great I've been here before. Oh well was exciting for a few hours lol

I can see the line on the tesco tesco! Fingers crossed for you, don't give up hope just yet! Xx

Hi everyone!

I've been missing in action for a long time, mainly because of lockdown and generally feeling low as we have now been trying for a year with no success .

OH was due to start tests just as lockdown hit so we havent started that process yet, just carried on trying.

Have had a raging positive OPK today so will get busy over the next few days!

Hope we are all well and wishing you all lots of baby dust!!

20200801_133910.jpg

Tesco test super faint :( for 10dpo I'd expect it to be darker

View attachment 1085640

Im hoping this is just late implantation and your tests will progress. Fingers crossed for you.

Hello all,

hope you all have a good month, lots of baby dust!

could I please join for Aug 23rd- a long way away, but I am waiting for AF at the moment (no chance of bfp as OH is in the army, so we definitely didn't get a chance over ovulation this month.

I have everything crossed to catch it this month as we will manage to have the month together with no get aways!

Xxx

Lots of BD this month then!
Hi everyone!

I've been missing in action for a long time, mainly because of lockdown and generally feeling low as we have now been trying for a year with no success .

OH was due to start tests just as lockdown hit so we havent started that process yet, just carried on trying.

Have had a raging positive OPK today so will get busy over the next few days!

Hope we are all well and wishing you all lots of baby dust!!

View attachment 1085652

Great looking OPK! Best of luck!

Af got me today so I’m CD 1. I should be testing on the 27th. Don’t think I’ll be doing OPKs because I’m not convinced my body actually works anymore. I can’t ask the doctors for help because they tell me to wait until I’m off my meds (I have bipolar, I live on meds)

@3 girlies i didn’t get a very faint positive until evening of 10dpo with my daughter on FRER!! Morning was bfn. Ic’s were all bfn until like 12/13 dpo. It could just be normal fluctuations!

8/9dpo today (I think more likely 8...?) and bfn! Feeling so down even though I know it’s early! I just said myself I had bfn with my daughter at 8 dpo hahah! Ridiculous. No symptoms but it’s only 7am here. I had cramping yesterday. So I hope that means something in a day or two!

picture of my bfn test ha. And my chart! What do you guys think? My temps are still really elevated. No dips though. I didn’t have much with my daughter, maybe a small one. I took yesterday’s temp earlier than usual (20-30 mins) and the bbt adjuster had it even higher (98.20 instead of the 98.11 reading I got) but I left as is. Today I went to 98.06. So, maybe an implantation dip!? I left it as is with original temps so no huge dip visible but I wanted to mention!

316FDF72-CF4E-4079-B4B9-65BF47AF6401.jpg A668BE44-3B01-4807-814E-4CFB6CDED99B.jpeg

Af got me today so I’m CD 1. I should be testing on the 27th. Don’t think I’ll be doing OPKs because I’m not convinced my body actually works anymore. I can’t ask the doctors for help because they tell me to wait until I’m off my meds (I have bipolar, I live on meds)
Oh darn I’m sorry. Fx for next month. That’s upsetting, people conceive on critical medication all the time!

@3 girlies i didn’t get a very faint positive until evening of 10dpo with my daughter on FRER!! Morning was bfn. Ic’s were all bfn until like 12/13 dpo. It could just be normal fluctuations!

8/9dpo today (I think more likely 8...?) and bfn! Feeling so down even though I know it’s early! I just said myself I had bfn with my daughter at 8 dpo hahah! Ridiculous. No symptoms but it’s only 7am here. I had cramping yesterday. So I hope that means something in a day or two!

picture of my bfn test ha. And my chart! What do you guys think? My temps are still really elevated. No dips though. I didn’t have much with my daughter, maybe a small one. I took yesterday’s temp earlier than usual (20-30 mins) and the bbt adjuster had it even higher (98.20 instead of the 98.11 reading I got) but I left as is. Today I went to 98.06. So, maybe an implantation dip!? I left it as is with original temps so no huge dip visible but I wanted to mention!

View attachment 1085653 View attachment 1085654
Also! This test is like our drug store brand version of FRER, I’ve never used it before but they were on sale so I caved! Ic was negative this am too. Saving FRER because I’m not about to pee all my money away this month hahah

I really dont think my lines will get any darker tbh. Boobs dont feel as sore today either :( I'm not testing anymore it's actually driving me crazy.

I really dont think my lines will get any darker tbh. Boobs dont feel as sore today either :( I'm not testing anymore it's actually driving me crazy.
I do understand that feeling! Big hugs.

@Alligator ive had 2 healthy pregnancies on my meds. Strangely enough, when I’ve been pregnant I’ve come off the meds because it does something to me that keeps me in sync.

Sorry about AF, and I hope this cycle goes smoothly for you.

View attachment 1085653 View attachment 1085654

today could be a implantation dip for sure. I read something recently that said 6-8dpo is the normal range for implantation.

Big hugs, I understand why you’re done testing for now. It’s an emotional rollercoaster, and takes over your every thought.

Sorry about AF, and I hope this cycle goes smoothly for you.

today could be a implantation dip for sure. I read something recently that said 6-8dpo is the normal range for implantation.

Big hugs, I understand why you’re done testing for now. It’s an emotional rollercoaster, and takes over your every thought.
Yes I think I read implantation can happen from 6-12dpo but is most common from like 7-10? So here’s hoping! I’m super anxious!

I'm spotting now so I'm deffo expecting af to hit me soon. Its never normally early but I'm glad it is now, roll on next cycle

Yes I think I read implantation can happen from 6-12dpo but is most common from like 7-10? So here’s hoping! I’m super anxious!

I’m sure you are! The TWW is a horrible time. The mind goes berserk.

I'm spotting now so I'm deffo expecting af to hit me soon. Its never normally early but I'm glad it is now, roll on next cycle

Oh I’m so sorry :( but I understand that desire for it just to be over now so you can move on.

Oh darn I’m so sorry. Big hugs. In a way it’s good for us to reset to a new cycle and not wait and wonder. Still tough though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->