**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

No need to apologize. These are your feelings! I’m so sorry. You aren’t broken. I hope you’ll be here along with us for support and love! Xo

Thank you but im thinking of stepping away TBH. This 3rd loss has hit me so hard.
I wudnt wish this om my worst enemy.
Im hoping O will hold of untill after cd11 but I just know it will be CD8 or 9.

Other womon have chemicals and O at there normal time but for me it makes me O way to early.
Its just so hard hon.

Im now on my 7th FF chart and almost 6 months ttc.

I've lost all hope now:cry:

@doggylover great positive!

@Nixnax good luck <3

-
I put down the thermometer this morning. No more stressing myself out on it. Riding this cycle out.

I think even a week or so out can help reset the mind.

I’m sorry @3 girlies. I hope you get some closure to this cycle soon!

@drudai sometimes it’s good to just take a step back!
@doggylover yay! Super dark OPK! Go get it!
@Nixnax good luck!!!

as for me 9 (maybe 10?) dpo and BFN. I keep fooling myself into thinking I see a line but I think I’m going crazy. It’s not obvious. I need to just wait for obvious lines and chuck negative tests!

View attachment 1085676 View attachment 1085677

Still early though, don’t rely on that too much yet.

I think even a week or so out can help reset the mind.

Still early though, don’t rely on that too much yet.
Yes I know you’re right. This is such a roller coaster, the more I look at the test in person (way beyond the time obviously but I know I saw a bit of something within the limit too, just questioned myself since it wasn’t obvious hah) the more I see a line. So we shall see! I may try a FRER tomorrow. I promised myself i wouldn’t waste them like last cycle and wait til I got a line on another test. I don’t have any more of these particular tests and won’t have a chance to grab any today! Let the roller coaster commence!

@Suggerhoney of course if you have to take a step away that’s what you need to do! We all need a break. We will be here for you whenever. Sending you so much love. Our bodies are all beautiful mysteries.

hey ladies,
Been a long time.
Currently in 2nd round of fertility treatment with 100mg clomid, ovidrel shot, TI, and IUI tomorrow!!
With my birthday August 4th!
Praying for a beautiful birthday present!
Pregnancy test August 18th!

Alligator - I can totally see a line of some sort on your test and I don't often on my laptop so something must be there. Can't wait to see more tests :test:

Sugger - I am so very sorry, repeated chemicals and losses really takes a toll and is devastating. I am so sad for you. But please don't give up because I truly believe that good things will come :hugs:

Alligator - I can totally see a line of some sort on your test and I don't often on my laptop so something must be there. Can't wait to see more tests :test:

Sugger - I am so very sorry, repeated chemicals and losses really takes a toll and is devastating. I am so sad for you. But please don't give up because I truly believe that good things will come :hugs:

Thank u Dee Dee. I really hope so

Ah thank you! I’ve had to pee a bunch all day so I can’t get more than a 2-3 hour hold hahah! I took a cheapie and bfn. Not surprising. FRER and I think I see another shadow but not sure I can capture it. Not much of a hold (3 hours max). I feel like I can’t trust my eyes and I’m mad I caved with FRER and didn’t wait until tomorrow! I’ll use one in the morning, and that’s it (I’ll save them for fmu). I have 3 more FRER and I don’t want to buy more (unless I get a solid positive, I’ll buy another 2 pack to keep confirming). Ugh, this is so up and down!

6761111D-2C61-4081-A7F4-7172B094D76A.jpeg

Ah thank you! I’ve had to pee a bunch all day so I can’t get more than a 2-3 hour hold hahah! I took a cheapie and bfn. Not surprising. FRER and I think I see another shadow but not sure I can capture it. Not much of a hold (3 hours max). I feel like I can’t trust my eyes and I’m mad I caved with FRER and didn’t wait until tomorrow! I’ll use one in the morning, and that’s it (I’ll save them for fmu). I have 3 more FRER and I don’t want to buy more (unless I get a solid positive, I’ll buy another 2 pack to keep confirming). Ugh, this is so up and down!

View attachment 1085682
I see a line on your FRER!!

View attachment 1085682

I can definitely see something faint on there! It’s always so hard to tell because you know where the line should be, and I assume there is sometimes a slight change in the strip because of whatever chemicals there are, so it’s like "is that what I’m seeing or is it a line?" But I can 100% see something on there!

I can definitely see something faint on there! It’s always so hard to tell because you know where the line should be, and I assume there is sometimes a slight change in the strip because of whatever chemicals there are, so it’s like "is that what I’m seeing or is it a line?" But I can 100% see something on there!
Oh gosh yes exactly! That’s what I’m wondering if my eyes are playing tricks and I just know what it’s supposed to look like so I’m imagining it (or it’s an indent or whatever).
@Alligator girl you gonna drive yourself mad. xxx

But yes the FRER has a line.
Haha I am already mad! No more testing today, but I’m glad it’s not only my eyes!

I can see something on the FRER. Crossing everything for you for FMU tomorrow.

Very exciting @Alligator!

CD 16, unsure on ovulation but i would bet today or tomorrow. Been getting tons of ewcm since cd10! It’s been confusing. But yesterday and today been getting tons of cramping.

Good luck @MrsKatie Lots of opportunities for BD. :haha:

I feel very run down today. I took a long nap, but still tired and ache-y. My bed has never been more comfortable.

Hi ladies,

sorry to see we’ve had some BFNs and AFs arriving:sad1: sending :hugs:.

hoping to see some BFPs in here soon!

I’ve managed to resist temping still and I’m much less stressed...not many symptoms to report really other than an increase in CM and a touch of boob pain which is a new one for me around this time :shrug:

I’m 7dpo and usually I get really sore boobs the day before/ day of AF.

also managed to resist buying tests...although I am currently reading reviews on Amazon on which are the best to get :haha: I am soooo wary of Frer they seem to be terrible and also one step tests...I had some awful evaps on these in the past :nope:

recommendations welcome :flower:

:hi: I am joining :)

My testing day will be August 10th. I started out with OPKs than ran out, didn’t get a positive at all, so just kinda decided to stop using and go with the flow. Long story short I stopped using birth control in May. Had two periods in June: the 17th and the 26th. And the last one was July 13th. I did have brown spotting on the 26th of July so who knows about my cycles.

View attachment 1085682

There's a line on the test :wohoo: oh I so hope this is it for you I have everything crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->