**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

Alligator - I'm glad DH has agreed to the counsellor sessions and I really hope he can benefit from it. One step at a time :hugs::friends:

Haven’t been on here this month. My heart was broken with the last cp. Brought back all the pain of losing my little boy.

Congrats to all the bfps! so happy for you all!!!

Sorry for those who saw af this cycle.

Fx for everyone in the tww or waiting to O.

Afm: I started taking inositol when my bfp went away. Af was 4 days late and ugly. I started to feel my ovaries on cd 7. Super weird because I never ovulate early. Cd 8 I had o pain & ewcm. Today, cd 9 I have a lot of o pain & tons of ewcm. I took an opk & got this!
9231ADFD-3F5E-4207-A6BD-D0BD27B20616.jpeg
I know it’s not positive yet, but it’s pretty darn close! I think it’s unlikely to expect to be pregnant 4 cycles in a row.... but gonna try anyway. I am trying to decide if I’m excited about ovulating so early. It’s weird anyway for me. I am temping so I will confirm that way. Got our bases covered with bd the past 3 days!

Haven’t been on here this month. My heart was broken with the last cp. Brought back all the pain of losing my little boy.

Afm: I started taking inositol when my bfp went away. Af was 4 days late and ugly. I started to feel my ovaries on cd 7. Super weird because I never ovulate early. Cd 8 I had o pain & ewcm. Today, cd 9 I have a lot of o pain & tons of ewcm. I took an opk & got this!
View attachment 1086095
I know it’s not positive yet, but it’s pretty darn close! I think it’s unlikely to expect to be pregnant 4 cycles in a row.... but gonna try anyway. I am trying to decide if I’m excited about ovulating so early. It’s weird anyway for me. I am temping so I will confirm that way. Got our bases covered with bd the past 3 days!

:hi: lovely been thinking of you so sorry about the loses :( fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Screenshot_20200815-001102_FF Mobile.jpg
@Bre1990 That's amazing, congratulations!! SO nice when you have options so that you can pick what is the best fit for you and your family. And I still feel like I see something on your test. I just don't know much about triggers though so hard to say which way it goes!

@mommy2twokj welcome back! I've got you all updated on the front page for your test date! What are you needing advice on? And post away! i don't think there is much that is TMI for this group :) If you're not comfortable posting a picture, feel free to message me!

@Nixnax thank goodness you are getting some relief from the shingles!!

@Deethehippy wahoo! Sounds like you all have great timing for the month and sending so much baby dust and prayers that this is your month! I love the grasshoppers! I hope it is a good and positive sign. OPKs are looking good!

@salamander91 ugh!! That is so frustrating!! I'm sorry. If you don't think you ovulated, that would definitely explain the lighter period. My cycles after I weaned my oldest were anovulatory and were just a couple of days of light spotting and then it would be done.

@Jft1 Just a couple more weeks to your scan! praying you hear that beautiful strong heartbeat! Oh my, thank you so much for sharing your chart! It really brought me a lot of comfort and had a big sigh when I saw it! Thank you!

@monroea praying that you see something in the next few days on your tests. I didn't have a faint line on my boys until 12 and 13 dpo :hugs:

@KitteyKat2010 FX it's a good sign!!

@Kimmi82 KMFX for you for next week!! It takes willpower to not run out and grab more tests!

@Stargirl1993 ugh, how frustrating!! I hope you get some clear answers in the next day or two. I will say that last month I had a light negative test in the AM, and a positive by the afternoon so it is possible to go from a light line to a positive in a day

@tbfromlv oh no!! How frustrating!! I hope they show up soon for you!

@Alligator :hugs: i hope the time with your DH went well and you guys are able to have some good conversations tonight

@MrsKatie great lines!! Like others have said, I wouldn't compare the darkness/lightness of lines that you've used so close together. Too much can affect it. If you have any more left, you can always test in a couple of days to see progression! So excited for you!! Haha..I just got to your post that you told your hubby to hide all the tests! Love it!

@doggylover AAHHHHH!!! Congratulations!!! That is such a beautiful positive!!! I'm sure you're in shock but pinch yourself because it's real! Did you tell your hubby yet or are you going to surprise him?

@Suggerhoney Praying you see a beautiful jump tomorrow in your temps!! I feel so good for you for this month and pray you get your rainbow this month :hugs:

@alanadawn03 It looks positive to me! Is your spotting bright red or more of brown spotting? Some spotting is normal but if it's bright red and doesn't subside or gets any heavier, I would get ahold of your doctor. If it's more of brown spotting, then it's likely old blood and nothing to be concerned about.

-------------------

All caught up! Ladies this thread is moving and the BFPs are starting to roll in!! Officially 10% of our group has gotten positives and so many more still to test!!

-------------
AFM, AF hasn't shown up yet and I'm starting to think this could be an implantation dip from today. No cramping or other typical AF signs so far yet today. I usually will start at least spotting at night the day of a temp fall so still holding my breath a bit and just praying that nothing starts up tonight/in full force tomorrow morning.

I have thought it and said basically all month (aside from this morning) that this month feels so right for me. Before we started trying with each of our boys I knew what month I would get pregnant (3rd month and 1st month). I was disappointed last month when we didn't catch but it also didn't feel right from the time we decided to start trying early- it was always this cycle that "felt right." Praying my sixth sense about it is correct.

I'm trying to just sit and appreciate the fact that this is our last baby. So whether I'm pregnant this month or not, I want to enjoy these last few days of not knowing. Because if I am, then it will be the last time I find out I'm pregnant and I don't want to look back at these days and remember being stressed, impatient or anxious. Just excited and full of anticipation, positivity and joy.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening and will talk more with you tomorrow!

Bless you hon. My temp did go up but only very slightly. Was hoping for a bigger rise. Starting to feel out again already. Thanks for being si kind. Im keeping it all crossed that we all get our BFP’S this month[-o<

That’s me out again
3rd chemical in a row and 4th one since starting this TTC journey in October.
I knew yesterday it was going to be over as all of my very strong pregnancy symptoms suddenly stopped.
Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies. I’m going to withdraw from here for a few days to try and come to terms with all of this but I’ll be thinking of all xx

I am so sorry hon. Ive also had 3 chemical pregnancies since April and there is just no words. Its horrible and something I wudnt wish on my worst enemy. Sending you huge hugs
@Jessylou4 oh honey I am so, so sorry. Please take care and I hope next month brings your sticky baby.

@doggylover, how are you feeling? any symptoms? are you testing like crazy??

@Deethehippy yay that's way positive!

@Nixnax how are you feeling today?

@alanadawn03 congratulations!

@mommy2twokj I am terrible at identifying fertile CM cause so many different kinds I get are stretchy BUT I would err on the side of caution and call that fertile. is it super slick?

@JJB2 good luck!

@Suggerhoney how are you sweetie?

@kksy9b eep good luck!

@FTale thanks for your wise words sweetie and good luck to you. Are you TTC your first?

@tdog, hi!

@Stargirl1993 looks good, fx!

@Alligator, how are you, did you have a good talk with the hubby?

--------

I am 4 weeks tomorrow, so so early. Dying to test again and glad DH has hidden them. I talked to the nurse today and she said no need for HCG tests unless I have scary signs (bleeding, intense cramping). Otherwise, she says we just "assume all is well". So I'll try to follow her lead.

Thanks for asking. Im ok. I think im 1dpo. My temp went up but only very slightly. I was hoping for a bigger rise so im thinking I may be out again already.
We managed to bed cd 9 10 11 12 13. Im on cd 14 now and my opk is back to negative.
Im due to have the bloodtests done next cycle but im hoping i will be pregnant with a healthy beany so I wont need them.
Disappointed my temp only went up a tiny bit.
It seems all the pregnant ladies had huge

View attachment 1086095

Im so sorry u had a chemical hon it really is horrible.
I'd say it looks like ure gonna O very early but I hope it holds off for you.
I pray we both have no more losses it really is heart wrenching.
[-o<

AFM
I think O was on CD 13. My temp went up but its only a tiny bit and thats worrying me.
OPKs are now completely negative and cervix is back to low firm clossed.
Think im 1dpo.
Really disappointed my temp didn't shoot up.
Feel like I'm gonna be out again:-(

Terified of having even more losses.

Hey lovelies.

Congrats on the new bfp's, hugs to those where af came, excited finger crossing for those still waiting and general loveliness to everyone else who needs some :)

I'm feeling pretty fed up right now. I don't feel anything at all, still have sore bbs but although more sore than usual for af time they are not at a level I remember from prev pregnancies. Although I can't remember when that started anyway
I've been feeling slightly irritable and hormonal today, so af must be on way...kids arguing, OH trying to tell me about his toe at the same time (?!), I watched a film and bawled at the end but 60 seconds later was laughing hysterically.

I am tired but can't sleep, so thought I'd rant away to you guys, didn't sleep great yesterday either. Feel more crampy today but they don't feel like af cramps but they also do...does that make sense?! Probably not haha.

I'm also feeling itchy and it doesn't seem to want to stop today. It wasn't so bad yesterday but today seems to be taking the Mick. I just want to sleep

Af due any time between tomorrow and Monday depending on when I o'd, my calculations or Flo app. OH and I are off out to a castle tomorrow, so hoping that will wake me up a bit when I get there lol. I do love a good castle/stately home to have a walk around!

Well AF is knocking at the door. Spotting today :(

View attachment 1086095

:hugs::hugs:

Got everything crossed for you <3

Thanks ladies - DH has agreed to couples counselling so I am setting that up today. I have some benefits/coverage through my work so going there first since it's free! But it'll take a bit of time. I think it's slow progress but progress at least.

That's great news :) I hope everything goes well :hugs:

I’ve got solid lines now ? But when I take the cm away the lines go dotted? I got woken up 2 hours earlier then normal by my daughter :sad1: but my temp is low. I feel like giving up tbh all this is so stressful :cry:

Ff is saying I’m 2dpo but aren’t I 3 dpo? Tbh I don’t think I’ve ever even ovulated:

2423F3A5-1768-4589-8400-313F4FACFAFC.png

Last edited:
Alligator - I'm glad DH has agreed to the counsellor sessions and I really hope he can benefit from it. One step at a time :hugs::friends:

Yay! Getting them to agree is the hard but you are on track for where you need to be ❤️

Good morning ladies. 10DPO and I tested. I think i may have vfl. I can see better it in person. The camera has eaten it. Im not getting excited at all as it could be my eyes playing tricks on me. What do you think?

20200815_071126.jpg Screenshot_20200815-072355_FF Mobile.jpg

View attachment 1086095

:hugs: I’m sorry af was so gnarly. There is no reason why you couldn’t get pregnant 4 cycles in a row, so let’s hope you do!!

Hey lovelies.

Congrats on the new bfp's, hugs to those where af came, excited finger crossing for those still waiting and general loveliness to everyone else who needs some :)

I'm feeling pretty fed up right now. I don't feel anything at all, still have sore bbs but although more sore than usual for af time they are not at a level I remember from prev pregnancies. Although I can't remember when that started anyway
I've been feeling slightly irritable and hormonal today, so af must be on way...kids arguing, OH trying to tell me about his toe at the same time (?!), I watched a film and bawled at the end but 60 seconds later was laughing hysterically.

I am tired but can't sleep, so thought I'd rant away to you guys, didn't sleep great yesterday either. Feel more crampy today but they don't feel like af cramps but they also do...does that make sense?! Probably not haha.

I'm also feeling itchy and it doesn't seem to want to stop today. It wasn't so bad yesterday but today seems to be taking the Mick. I just want to sleep

Af due any time between tomorrow and Monday depending on when I o'd, my calculations or Flo app. OH and I are off out to a castle tomorrow, so hoping that will wake me up a bit when I get there lol. I do love a good castle/stately home to have a walk around!

Fingers crossed that af stays away. Enjoy your day out!

Well AF is knocking at the door. Spotting today :(

:hugs:

Good morning ladies. 10DPO and I tested. I think i may have vfl. I can see better it in person. The camera has eaten it. Im not getting excited at all as it could be my eyes playing tricks on me. What do you think?

View attachment 1086104 View attachment 1086105

I can’t see it, but they don’t photograph well at all I think, so if you see it that’s a better indicator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->