**August 2020 Lucky Testers: 49 Testers - 16 BFPs**

For me today I’ve felt crampy again this evening, hoping it’s a good sign!!!

Ugh not feeling great today. Tired (but didn’t sleep well and had a busy day). TMI but having stomach issues today. Also very slight stuffy nose. I’m freaking myself out thinking I could have Covid...but realistically the likelihood is quite low considering where I live and the low amount of cases. Hoping I’ll feel better tomorrow. I know I had stomach issues in the beginning of pregnancy with DD. But since we were moving, I didn’t bother to use OPKs and we were not trying very hard this month. So I highly expect AF will arrive this month.

I couldnt sleep so just tested & it's so much fainter :cry: I feel really annoyed at myself for testing early :dohh:

Ughhh tested again & its a bfn :( gonna wait for af to hit me full force on monday/tues & have a little cry :cry: my body is constantly letting me down. This year has been nothing but stress so far

:cry: why did I think testing early is fun? It's not! I dont want to know how many chemicals I have its rubbish. This is just now. Theres a line but its deffo fainter :(

20200801_074834.jpg

:cry: why did I think testing early is fun? It's not! I dont want to know how many chemicals I have its rubbish. This is just now. Theres a line but its deffo fainter :(

View attachment 1085636

I still see that line tho lovely, are they the one step ones? I wouldn't even no what test to recommend as most are crap now frer was alright with me mind you but Morrisons and asda were just blah :( xx

I still see that line tho lovely, are they the one step ones? I wouldn't even no what test to recommend as most are crap now frer was alright with me mind you but Morrisons and asda were just blah :( xx
Yep one step. I know it's still early but I just dont feel hopeful anymore :( last night they were so much darker. Never mind. Onto next month I guess.

Yep one step. I know it's still early but I just dont feel hopeful anymore :( last night they were so much darker. Never mind. Onto next month I guess.

how many dpo are you? Don’t be disheartened yet. There are lines there! Fingers crossed for you.

Maybe you are one of the ladies who tests better with night pee. I have everything crossed for you today x

Maybe you are one of the ladies who tests better with night pee. I have everything crossed for you today x
Thank you. I think it makes it worse when you see so many chemicals on here :( I am going to get some different tests today & test this afternoon. Not sure what ones yet though. I'm not a fan of frer

Hi ladies, OK if I join? I was active on the June and July thread but the bfns have affected my worse than I thought. Anyway, I'm 3dpo today so I'll be testing in about a week. It's my wedding anniversary on the 11th so would love to have a bfp by then. Good luck everyone

Fingers crossed for your anniversary :bfp: !

I'm ?8dpo today. I've been in bed early two nights in a row now and I'm convinced my boobs are more tender than normal, especially at the sides. Early symptoms for me are almost always sore boobs/peeing more and fatigue but I don't want to get my hopes up too much so trying to keep busy!

Thank you. I think it makes it worse when you see so many chemicals on here :( I am going to get some different tests today & test this afternoon. Not sure what ones yet though. I'm not a fan of frer

I hope you see a nice dark line today.

YASS!! look at this BEAUTY! CD46 for the win! A super positive OPK! We will bd tonight and tomorrow and hope that covers us. I’m so cross last nights was negative or we would have bd then as well. But I’m just so glad to finally see this! It’s been a long cycle.

My LP is usually just 10 days so anticipating I Ovulate tomorrow I’ll be due AF on 12th august. We are staying with my in laws from Monday 3rd to Thursday 13th, so my whole 2WW. I won’t be taking any tests, just taking my menstrual cup and anticipating the worst. But @kksy9b if you could put me down to test on 13th... just in case :haha: I’m so bloody delighted to finally see that positive!

also please ignore my dusty window sill, I swear I clean and the place is dirty again an hour later.

9E980144-5E7F-47AB-9AE4-6BEED4C6DCD9.jpeg

Last edited:
Tesco test super faint :( for 10dpo I'd expect it to be darker

20200801_122223.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel