August Fair 37 Tester's

No symptoms in only 3dpo today and I don't expect any. I try not to because I thought bcp failed and I was pregnant at start of April. Had weird "AF", nausea, fatigue. Lost 5 lbs cause I didn't want to eat. I had a vit D deficiency. Now if my boobs get sore I'll really wonder lol

The boobs were my tell sign when I was pregnant with my daughter (now 11) I only had a b cup so at 6 weeks when they started to grow I knew something was going on... I've had them done since then so now as a DD I don't really know how they will feel.. Maybe heavier? Interested to see how that plays out!

I've been having twinges in my left side for a couple of days (DPO 6 today but could be 5? I work nights so god knows what time my body thinks it is)

Felt somewhat shaky too like when my blood pressure is low.. But who knows could be :witch: symptoms..

:dust:

Yeah, I hate how similar the symptoms are. Oh I hated nights. I never really felt right. I'm not a night owl though. Its hard to decide how to count time as a night shifter, isn't it?

So how much is it really going to affect me knowing if my body is Ovulating if my BBT thermometer only goes to one decimal point instead of 2? Is that still going to be ok? I didn't realize when I bought my BBT that it only went to one decimal point. And yes it is for sure a basal. :(

can i be put down for august 31 testing please? unless i O later :flower:

You should be fine with that thermometer,Sweetmomma :)

Thanks I'm just really at the point where I really want this and don't want anything stupid messing it up. :blush::blush: That and I've only ever used the 2 decimal point ones, and I had to buy a new one just 2 weeks after replacing my old one because some how the other one I just bought disappeared.:shrug::shrug:

And right on cue, my breasts are starting to ache. Sigh. Last month, they felt like giant cysts about to erupt.. Never going to know if I actually get pregnant with these pms signs! Argh!

... Seven more days before testing. Sigh.

It sure is awful flunky!

Oh nights are horrid, to make it worse I do 2 days and 3 nights.. I'm exhausted by the 3rd night!

Maybebaby, oh swing shifts are even worse. I never did them. I had a hard time going back and forth on days off so I quit that until my day shift job.

Blablamana, ouch that sounds painful. Hope this more relaxed approach does the trick :)

Afm, 4dpo and I've already starting thinking about testing next weekend lol

My opks seem to be getting lighter! I'm so frustrated, I'm still bding though, just in case

MrsWez that is frustrating! I never got a positive on my IC, my CB advanced digital opk detected my surge and didn't pee in a cup so I couldn't test IC. Apparently I have a short surge. My IC have been getting lighter since CB positive. It was super faint yesterday afternoon so I'm not even testing today.

MrsWez that is frustrating! I never got a positive on my IC, my CB advanced digital opk detected my surge and didn't pee in a cup so I couldn't test IC. Apparently I have a short surge. My IC have been getting lighter since CB positive. It was super faint yesterday afternoon so I'm not even testing today.

I'm hoping that since I'm DTD every other day I'll still catch that egg. I could be surprised and O tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday.

I think I'm due AF on the 9th/10th but I O'd earlier than usual. I'm hoping it's because my short LP is finally sorting itself after the pill but it's possible that AF will just be early. If I haven't started AF by 10th then I might test then.. Or I might wait a few days as I'll be on holiday with the in-laws!

So how much is it really going to affect me knowing if my body is Ovulating if my BBT thermometer only goes to one decimal point instead of 2? Is that still going to be ok? I didn't realize when I bought my BBT that it only went to one decimal point. And yes it is for sure a basal. :(

mine is the same. i bought it and didn't realize til later it didn't have the 2 decimals. i was able to conceive dd with it so pretty sure it'll be ok. :)

Hi, can i be put down for the 28th please, i'm cd6 today and this month i'm not using opk's or temping as it just stresses me! I'm not going to think about it this month just relax and see what happens!

mine is the same. i bought it and didn't realize til later it didn't have the 2 decimals. i was able to conceive dd with it so pretty sure it'll be ok. :)

Ahh thank you that gives me lots of hope, now to start testing with my opks today or tomorrow :)

I think I should be around 6 dpo now... I've been resisting the urge to test since last week! Haha

Anyway today chest pimples! That's new to me. Could that potentially show up this early if it was pregnancy related?
Not sure how much longer I hold out until I poas! Haha lots of dollar store cheapies! Saving the good ones for the real testing date.

Going to be 9dp tomorrow, and I am going to test in the morning! I know it's early :haha: but I can't help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->