August Fair 37 Tester's

I cant flippin' wait until the morning. Have to wait because DH is buying me tests on the way home from work in the morning. Ahhhhhhh. I'm going crazy. If :witch: shows, I'll be WTT for another year (my decision) because of school( I dont think I could handle TTC stress AND full time classes) and stuff so it's now or wait. 0_0

i can't believe i have to wait a whole month before i can test again. how is this fair.

I'm trying to decide if I want to test tomorrow or not.. The internet says I might have a shot at a positive. But at the same time, I don't feel any different than last month.

Breasts might hurt a tiny bit more than last month, but that's just because I ran a 5k today and then went to yoga and my sports bras suck, lol.

FXed, twicky! I'm in a similar boat.. It's now or not for six months. :(

Any updates, child2hold?

The :witch: got me. Now to wait for O and second August testing date which may need to be moved. Will update when I know for sure.

EDIT: Will be testing the 31st if AF hasn't shown.

I hate the wait mommy! Feels like an eternity!

Sorry about the bfn twicky never fun even when your testing early.

I don't think I officially gave my testing date in this thread.
I'm due for af on the 13th and will be testing that date.... however I'm starting already! Haha bfn today! ;)

Unsure of ovulation date but guessing it was Monday the 27th. Lots of ewcm the days before. The lots of cramping that day. So I guess I match right up with my old cycle ticker.

Symptoms as of now are pimples on chest and face.
Crazy gas issues... lol to the point where I didn't know if I was crampy this morning or if it was gas pain. Haha
Tender breasts and nipples.
Slight nausea when I came back in the house after breakfast and the smells all hit me.

That's great missmccoy!

AFM, my OPKs are finally going in the right direction! :thumbup: I think I'll O tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
Fingers crossed MrsWez, waiting to O is such a long wait.

Sorry about the bfns ladies but it's still early, we always say on here that you aren't out until the witch shows.

afm it's cd12 and I'm waiting to see that temp jump letting me know when I O. Hopeful that it will be in the next few days so may ramp up bd to every day instead of every other.

Can I join? CD17 here and I think today is O day! (Attached are yesterday's and today's OPKs. I usually O on the day of the peak of my surge which I think is today looking at that Answer OPK from this morning!) Last cycle my LP was 13 days so I'll start testing 8/10 with 10miu tests because I'm a POAS addict, even tho I didn't get my BFP with our son until 20DPO - 2 days after AF was due !

Attachments

• IMG952015080195084223995.jpg
    IMG952015080195084223995.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20150802_114912027.jpg
    IMG_20150802_114912027.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2
CD 7 for me and the last day of Soy :) I did cycle day 3-7 mostly for the best chance at super eggies :p anyways I hope this is my cycle. I'm about to start my opks just IN CASE I O earlier than I expected I'm already half way between creamy and watery CM hope it's a good sign

CD 7 for me and the last day of Soy :) I did cycle day 3-7 mostly for the best chance at super eggies :p anyways I hope this is my cycle. I'm about to start my opks just IN CASE I O earlier than I expected I'm already half way between creamy and watery CM hope it's a good sign

I've read to wait until 3 days after your last dose to avoid false positives

Wow MrsWez and Powell! Good luck catching those eggs!

I just did an opk and because of my very long period (7 days now. Hardly bleeding just spotting. While normally it's about 2-3 days very heavy bleeding) I thought,you know what, just to be sure I'll POAS. And I KNOW i'm not pregnant, because hell, I'm bleeding for 7 days. I might have been because at 10 dpo I spotted and got a positive at 11 dpo and at 17 dpo I started my period. But I sure as heck ain't pregnant now. Those ICs... I got a faint (but very pink) positive just now. I'm throwing them all out, this is ridiculous :")
But at least my first opk this month is already pretty dark (I guess around Thursday I'll have a positive one), so that's good.

If I weren't this stubborn about buying expensive FRERs every month, I would never buy ICs again.

Also, I feel like my hormones are currently completely out of whack. I'm watching a very sarcastic, ironic movie with lots of silliness and I just saw someone kiss someone's shoulder and BAM I'm crying like a bitch like AWW MY BF ALWAYS DOES THAT. And my bf told me he missed me and I was crying. And I watched a youtube vid of someone getting married and the guy cried when he saw her in her wedding dress and I spent half an hour sobbing. I cry easily but damn, not that easily :")

I'm confused, you took an OPK and it had a faint line?

...That's somewhat normal as some have a little LH in their system all the time

Ladies - I need your help. I'm at the tail end of what appears to be af... But I got an urge to poas... And this happened? Do you see that faint line?

I thought I saw something in the first 3 minutes but thought I was crazy, so I ditched the stick and went on with my day. Curious... I pulled it out of the trash and I see a line. I've Never had anything show up on a hcg wondfo (and I frequently leave tests on the sink counter and forget for an hour that they're their and come back)...

I took a frer after seeing this - but it's looking negative. Have any of you experienced this with wondfos?? Is it an Evap? It's pink in person.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly