August IVF Start Date Cycle Buddies!

abennion

PAL with #1!
Reaction score
Hey all!

We got the call last week that we are in for the August cycle. Currently on BCP to help regulate my cycles out (cycle length was starting to vary between 31-42 days in length), and lucky for us that means our protocol was streamlined a bit. We'll be doing an Antagonist protocol, as RE says I've got a a very good follicle reserve. Hopefully if I don't Hyperstimulate, we should be looking at September 1-3 transfer dates.

Hoping to meet other ladies doing IVF around the same time and make some cycle buddies! Good luck and :baby dust: to everyone!

I'm mid cycle now I'm about to start menopur injections tmz I had my scan to check my lining today I'll be looking at around week of 22nd for egg retrieval.

A little background is that this is my 3Rd and final attempt iv no problems on my side but my partner has really poor sperm and we're only 22 and 23 I actually started the journey on here when I was 19 now 3 years later and iv had 2 chemical and one early loss at around 6 and half weeks that been my most recent last October

Hey 19yroldgirl- how is you cycle going? You should be coming up on your ER soon, right?

Just started Day 3 of stims today, hoping for ER sometime next week.

Erm cycle getting there, been put back little tbh I'm currently on day 6 of stims and collection is looking at next thu atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->