August loss thread - TTC our rainbows!

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
Starting a thread here for all the ladies on the August loss support thread - I've personally had so much support from you ladies it makes sense to carry it on, but seemed more appropriate to put it here.

Any and all welcome (regardless of when you suffered a loss) to share experiences, tips, highs and lows.

Here's hoping it's a lucky one!!

I'll go first - I'm 30 days post loss and still waiting for the witch!

If I ovulated at all it was around cd23/24 but I'm not convinced I actually did!

I'm starting agnus castus again on cd1 and have been continuing my vitamins throughout. I've also been taking milk thistle for three weeks as my herbalist told me your liver helps to flush out excess hormones (I've got estrogen dominance so short luteal phase most of the time)

Good luck ladies!! X

Yeah! I'm here Mrs Mac how are u hun? Will be fab to talk freely are u actively ttc or still waiting for 3 months?

I'm cd32 and waiting for af too after mc & retained placenta - come on af hurry up.

Yeah!! I'm so excited to say this...some of you already know this. But I got a BFP yesterday :happydance: I have a thread on the pregnancy tests section if anyone wants to take a look. I really want my news to bring everyone some hope. Please keep your FX for me thank you.

Yipeeeeee Vicky! Our very first rainbow woo hoo! What a fab way to start the new thread xxx happy and healthy nine months to u hun xxx stick little bean stick xx

Eeeeek!!! Congratulations Vicky - that was quick! Everything crossed for sticky healthy bean!! Xx

So happy for you Vicky!

Really glad I have you ladies to share this journey with!

I'm pretty unsure if I'm currently experiencing mc bleeding or Af (which wasn't due Til monday) if it's F I'm on cd4 and really hoping for a nice 4 week cycle (unlikely!)

I'm feeling very positive and optimistic about getting our rainbow xx

I wasn't on the thread as I couldn't keep up, but wanted to say a huge congrats to you Vicky!!! So happy for you. Wish you a healthy 9 months!

Thank you all so much ladies, means a lot. Im keeping my FX that we will all get our rainbow babies. Xx

Oh wow congrats Vicky what a lovely way to start our new thread! Wishing you all the luck in the world for a happy and healthy 9 months, and may it be the first of many rainbows soon to follow!

I'm not sure exactly where I am in my cycle, according to my FF chart I'm CD23, which is usually around the time I ovulate as I have longer cycles, usually around 35 days. But I know my chart isn't accurate since my loss as I wasn't sure where to start the new cycle seeing as I didn't really have any days of heavy bleeding to class as CD1, just 10 days of spotting. So I decided to class day two of the spotting as CD1, and I have been seeing some possible fertile signs but no positive OPK as yet. So we'll BD just in case but still not really sure if I'll even O at all this time round.

I'm here :)

So I won't be TTC for quite sometime now but hope it's ok if I follow you all on your journeys?

I can't TTC because my hubby will be away for the majority of next year, and after having three losses, I can't go through a pregnancy whilst he is deployed. Plus it's then pretty impossible to TTC whilst he is deployed so we can't start until he gets home in January 2017 :(

Excited to see some rainbows though!!

Xx

Hey ladies!!

vicky, so so so so happy for you.

I am pretty sure I am having an anovulatory "cycle" which is what I normally have without help. This isn't a real cycle anyways. The bleeding/spotting has finally stopped. I'm on day 3 of that.

I took a frer this morning. very very faint second line. If I was taking any other test it would be negative. So I'm thinking I'm going to call the doc. It went from blazing positive last week to very faint this week. I just don't want to wait the week out and chance missing my next cycle just due to waiting for results of other things.

what would you ladies do?

Hey sailorgirl sorry to hear about your husband being away and you have to wait a good time before you can try :hugs:

Thank you again Aayla. I would go to the doctors. Can't wait for you to start properly trying xx

Hi. Can I join please. I'm waiting for my first af before trying. I miscarried on Tuesday (should have been 13 weeks but baby passed away at 9 :cry:)

Congratulations Vicky - great news!

Sorry you are joining us Beary, but welcome on board xx

Sorry to hear you have to join. But so happy for another member. The ladies in this wee group our AMAZING! Thank you so much xx

Hey ladies, I spotted this on Facebook today and thought of you all. Maybe we should recreate the shot when we get our rainbows! :rofl:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/Mobile%20Uploads/6617D0C6-3DF2-400C-AB80-822CEAE921EA.jpg

I love that bubbles! 😄 lol x

Bubbles that is so cool lol x

Welcome beary I've been chatting to you on ur other thread lovely to have u on board for the ups and downs of the ttc rollercoaster hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->