August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

Powell sounds like you are just an hcg machine lol
Mommyxofxone Most ppl don't get betas like Powell said, but I ask for them since I know what they mean ever since my surrogacy in 2009. I just find it really cool to keep track of them myself- early on that is.
Not really something you have to do, or docs typically share. Some get them with your lab draws and don't even tell you.
I didn't ask with DS 5 yrs ago, but now that I'm almost 42, I will get a couple betas even if I have to pay cash.

Yeahhhhhh lol seems like mine is off the chain haha with our son it went like this

240 @ 21DPO
2 days later 747
2 days later 5020
3 days later 17,000 something

My doc thought he was twins

Hubby and I are in disagreement lmao is one of these darker than the other or are they about the same ? image.jpg

The one on the right is darker

.. Are they the same sensitivity tho?

Yes they are supposed to be although I've mainly been using the blue ones and I'm not sure if they just suck lol I'm going to stick to dollar store ones from now on I think. Going to take one with fmu tomorrow

I vote right one too - though I did notice $ store ones look darker once dry - whatever the test opk or hpt

Lol I feel ya. Im saving my last cheapie for next weekend in hopes the test line will be darker than the control hahahaa

I vote right one too - though I did notice $ store ones look darker once dry - whatever the test opk or hpt

I didn't notice that until the one I took this evening lol my other ones didn't darken as much while drying this one got crazy dark . It actually continued darkening until about the 7 minute mark and then stopped . Look at it again and it's super dark now

Lol I feel ya. Im saving my last cheapie for next weekend in hopes the test line will be darker than the control hahahaa

I just want a line close to the control line ! I'll feel better knowing my levels are high enough to make that happen lol

lol im with jlm!

my gosh i've never had my temps do this before, they're just a straight line? from all over the freaking place to straight line. wth?

I just want a line close to the control line ! I'll feel better knowing my levels are high enough to make that happen lol

I just want a line NEXT to the control line :rofl:

I totally get where you are coming from Hun! It took me 14 months to conceive my youngest . It felt like a decade ! Lots of baby dust to you love

lol im with jlm!

my gosh i've never had my temps do this before, they're just a straight line? from all over the freaking place to straight line. wth?
That is SOO weird . I've never temped before but I have seen A LOT of charts and I've never seen anything like that ! Lol hope it's a good sign for you

image.jpg
Finally got some good lines this morning!! (I know I know Powell "stop peeing on things " lmao!)

lol im with jlm!

Funny story about flatline temps..... Happened to me last cycle so I googled it and came across a bnb thread and started reading posts and saw a post from myself back in 2012 the cycle I got pregnant with our son

Does it mean anything? I've had it at the end once but not so early like this? Very strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->