August Moonbeams - *1 BFP*

mommyx just means your body is very predictable with temps at same time, and poss that your progest is near the same level a few days - not a prob as you are well above coverline.
Like Powell said I had very near that with DS back in 2009 too.
Temps varied very little for week at a time.
wannabemomy37 I'm sorry, hope you are back on the path very soon
Adriansmamavery clear lines, hope you are feeling a bit more settled hehe

Yes JLM I'm feeling a lot better about it now !! :) I plan on easing off on the tests for a little while lol just every other day or something like that ;p

Well I tested Sunday morning and it was a BFN. My body is giving me all the right signs, so not sure what is going on. I have never had week long cramps or nausea. If this cycle is 28 days then AF is due Tuesday. Normally I am 28-30 days...

So bnb seriously messing with my computer. If I miss posts I apologize cause I'm keeping up with my phone. Not easy!

Can I join y'all? Seems like a great group :) I'm roughly 6DPO and dying to test. I had first positive OPK the night of the 17th, still positive the morning of the 18th but much lighter and negative morning of the 19th.

Symptom wise I'm feeling fairly good about this cycle. I've been so bloated which isn't fun. No sore boobs, but didn't ever get them with DD so not too worried about that. My veins are getting darker and seem to be visibly "spider-webbing" more on my stomach and boobs which I remember from DD. So fingers crossed!!!

So ready to know, tired of waiting! I'm trying to hold off testing for another couple days at least, but I have cheapies and not afraid to use them! LOL.

I am absolutely devastated to tell you girls last night at five weeks I ended up at a and e with horrendous bleeding and cramps, scan confirmed I was miscarrying :(. We are so so upset. I hope you girls have greater luck than us xxxx

I am absolutely devastated to tell you girls last night at five weeks I ended up at a and e with horrendous bleeding and cramps, scan confirmed I was miscarrying :(. We are so so upset. I hope you girls have greater luck than us xxxx

I am so so sorry to hear this! :hug:

So sorry to hear this, prayers your way.

So sorry :hugs:

Oh no autumn im so sorry!!!!! Hugs hun that's awful!

I always feel bad updating my info after something like this but 7dpo and temp dip today and now cramping. Doing my best to NOT symptom spot this time

I always feel bad updating my info after something like this but 7dpo and temp dip today and now cramping. Doing my best to NOT symptom spot this time

Implantation

You aren't out yet!

Boosted yah I know not yet hoping Id but trying not to think too much into it I still have almost a full week for af

Powell wouldn't that be lovely lol but I doubt it

Boosted yah I know not yet hoping Id but trying not to think too much into it I still have almost a full week for af

Powell wouldn't that be lovely lol but I doubt it

So when are you testing? I just realized we are about the same DPO.

Mommyx someone yesterday had a bfp with alot of flat temp areas on their chart like your- sorry I forget the name. Noticed you didn't have that little estrogen dip after O a lot of us get...perhaps your O and estrogen dip are close enough to cause your low temp today, but you are WAY too early for it to mean anything bad at only 7dpo!
:dust:

Was hoping was implantation jlm! Had minor cramping today too

Boosted- I was hoping not til 12 dpo but that's monday lol not gonna manage that long. Possibly friday? Depends on temps. Like to do when dh isn't home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->