august mummys to be we can finally say we are due the month after next :)

magicbubble

Reaction score
sorry i couldnt resist joining in with the

june mummys we can say we are due this month

and

july mummys we can say we are due next month

threads lol.

but actually it doesnt sound so far away now if you put it like that.... even though for me it is still nearer to 3 months than 2 months away :)

Im due 2 months today!! Eeeeakk! So exciting xx

oh i wish my bubba was due at the start of the month instead of the end like yours is :) 8 weeks isnt long at all! 11 weeks 6 days sounds quite a bit longer lol. im going to start saying month after next now! :)

I knowwww - I'm due 16th august and I CAN'T WAIT to meet my beautiful daughter :D

Woooooo! I remember us all being in first tri! Soon we will be chatting in baby club! Very exciting. I'm due in 10 weeks! 10th August :D Fingers crossed it flies by for us all :happydance:

i was thinking how nice it is that so many of us have come on this journey together - right from our first days in 1st tri and now to now and like you say weeplin - soon to be in baby club... i wonder how long we will share our adventure together for?

10 weeks tomorrow! Woop woop :) I have a feeling he may come a little bit early though, sooooo excited!

CUMMON AUGUST MUMMIES!!! im ready for the end i really am lol

i am 10 weeks 2 day, although i suspect i will be late i was with 3 out of 4 ,:( gosh its still quite close though and i finish work today til the 1st july 2012:D

OMG, I am not ready yet! So much to do, so little time :happydance:

Yes, but I realized yesterday that to be considered full term at 37 weeks I only have 9 weeks to go!! I'm perfectly ok if baby makes her appearance around then, as long as she's healthy and done growing! Eeeee....so close! lol

Im due 4th of august so techincally I COULD have my baby next month :happydance: although Im just telling myself that to get my ass in to gear :rofl: totally unprepared for her!! xx

at least when i say i am due in august it doesnt sound sooooo far away as my bump is massive and people look shocked when i say i have that long to go...not as long now :)

Im due 4th of august so techincally I COULD have my baby next month :happydance: although Im just telling myself that to get my ass in to gear :rofl: totally unprepared for her!! xx

Same!! I'm thinking if I pretend it's next month it won't seem so far away!

Yay, I'm due two months from today!! For some reason I wish I was due on July 31st instead of August 1st so I could say I'm due next month- silly I know! I can't believe how close we're getting, I was just sitting here daydreaming about my little man, and wondering what he'll look like. I think I'm going to start to get impatient soon!

I'm due the 26th of August, but who knows? She might come in September! :(

Sooooooo far away... the WHOLE summer to go!!! At least I know I won't go past my due date. I'm happy to be an August mommy with all you lovely ladies!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->