august mummys to be we can finally say we are due the month after next :)

Yes, but I realized yesterday that to be considered full term at 37 weeks I only have 9 weeks to go!! I'm perfectly ok if baby makes her appearance around then, as long as she's healthy and done growing! Eeeee....so close! lol

i like this post! hadnt thought of it that way. thanks for that braven :lol:

I cant believe how quick the time is going. Just think it wont be long until July - the weeks fly by and then its the big month!!! ekkkk so exciting!

Im 17th August so 11 weeks to go which sounds nothing really. Havent got the pram or anything sorted yet - time to get a shift on I think!

9 wks and 4 days for me :) seems like ages ago I first saw all ur names on posts in the first tri and now the end is in sight. I would love to go a bit early tho :) my son was born at 36 + 2 days and was a lovely surprise!!

i would like to be a bit early too :) around 38 weeks would do me nicely :) i would rather have an august baby than a september baby. definately :)

why do some come late anyway?

Pregnancy can last up to 42 weeks, it's just a guess as all babies develop differently. Unless they're premature for whatever reason they come when they are ready.

Only 5% of first time babies come on their due date ;)

im due 22nd of august and god i cant wait :) its so exciting! only 12 weeks away when you say it, it doesnt seem that far away but when i say 3months it feels like its ages away. i cant wait to meet my daughter! i wish i had of came across this site from the beginning so share the journey with you all but better late than ever!
MAGICBUBBLE, only a day i the difference for us cant wait to see who goes first!!:)

me me me me me me!!! :lol:

not too much first though mind you . i dont want a poorly baby :)

oh yeh i agree! cant wait to hear your birth story etc! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"