August oops + Prednisone = Ninja baby?

ooohs its exciting waiting lol does sound like craving though :D

i am officially watching this thread like crazy :dohh:

haha i think everyone is, everytime i see a new post i think 0o0o0o0? lol

Oh man! I was all pumped hoping to get an answer haha. I'll be watching this thread like crazy now.

OH! And a heifer is an unbred cow, I'm guessing that's not you haha! (Talking about the unbred part, I know your not a cow ;) )

You guys keep posting and I get all excited.. lol and now I just did the same thing!

i wana join the waiting lol sorry about post getting peeps excited lol xxx

well folks I took the test this morning and I'm going to have to say it looks evapish. I'm going to test with a digital when I get back from Orlando probably tomorrow and just bite the bullet for a test more expensive then a dollar tree. If I still feel weird I'll have bloods run. Color me confused.

add this into my confusion from Medical FAQ:

Yes, pregnancy test becomes negative after 16-20 weeks of pregnancy. This due to the fact that all pregnancy kits detect presence of an hormone in urine or blood called hCG that is secreted by embryo. This hormone is used to develop placenta and also maintains corpus luteum that secrets progesterone. This progesterone maintains pregnancy. When placental development is completed then hCG is no longer needed because placenta itself starts to secrete progesterone in huge quantities. So, hCG is no longer produced and pregnancy test becomes negative after 4-5 months of pregnancy

https://www.medicalfaq.net/false_negative_pregnancy_test/ta-3564/p7

Oh my god! You are doing so well for waiting! To think there's a possibility you may be pregnant, you must be going crazy!

If there's a chance you're as far along as you could be then I guess having bloods done or an ultrasound scan might be the best options! But I'll still be checking this post for the results of the digi test! Lol

X

Oh it's driving me nuts alright. I'm going to try and have bloods drawn relatively soon since it would be downright irresponsible to just "wait and see" until mid-May.

have you got any new results.. hope you get the results soon im in suspense and confusion :dohh: hehe

trust me so am I. No new results. I was at a protest against SeaWorld all day today.

what was the protest about?! sounds intresting!!

wow!!
hope you get the result you are hoping for. cant wait to see what happens.
good luck!!

We were protesting the captivity of Orca whales and dolphins. It's very sad since none of their animals ever make it to peak life expectancy or live to even half of what they would in the wild. So we're hoping to put the pressure on them to discontinue their breeding program and phase out keeping them at all.

The one I'm most concerned about is Lolita at Miami Seaquarium who literally lives in a tea cup compared to her size. She's 22 feet long and her tank is 80ft long x 35ft wide x 18ft deep. If she was an average human woman standing 5'5" her tank prison cell would only be 3'2" high and 6'3" wide by 14'5" long. It's inhumane.

Anyway... Making an appointment this week to try and have a scan. My doctors seem to think I'm crazy, but I told them "I'm paying for it so just entertain me." luckily they seem to understand the concept of money LOL!

glad you are getting a scan! Cant wait to see what they say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->