August oops + Prednisone = Ninja baby?

im actually ttc but i just popped in and seen this hehe anywho gl and were abouts in alberta you moving to? im in fort mac :D

shit i get so excited every time something happens in this thread :haha:

Dang.. I just got excited too :D

i just read up on everything! srry if i excited everyone by posting...so excited for you! I hope everything works out how you want:flower:

Well folks no "official" update. But I decided, after prompting of a friend, to take a photo and post it for your thoughts:

https://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll1/oneoctoberstorm/gutsm.png

other then that? ZOMG HEARTBURN!!!!!!
... they lie when they say tums work.
they lie when they say milk works...
NOTHING WORKS!!!

I've never been pregnant so i'm not sure what your bump might look like at 22 weeks?

If I was in your situation, i'd get myself to the doctor straight away and demand to be checked over. I'd hate to have got to 12 weeks without knowing if I was pregnant or not (never mind 20 weeks in your case). If you are then they need to scan to check everything is developing as it should.

Good luck.

You look pretty pregnant to me (sorry don't want to offend) and sounds like it too

Good luck with it all :)

heheh no offense taken. I'm quite a hippo regardless.

I'm booking in for a pap smear and pelvic exam anyway so when I'm there I'll mention everything again and see where they want to go after the pelvic since the pelvic will tell them if my uterus is enlarged etc.

My friends are like "DUDE!" and they know me well. The photo says a lot to them, to me I'm like "eeeeeh...." we shall see.

the ninja bit intrigued me and now i'm hooked like everyone else lol i'll be keeping my eye on this thread :D all the best xx

I too am now hooked on this thread after reading all the pages! Can't wait to see the outcome!

Still no news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->