August Sunbeams!

Trying4first1

Mum to a miracle
Reaction score
Hey!

I thought I would start a thread for those of us who are due in August!

I am due on August 27th. Please come and join so we can share this amazing journey together xx

Due August 21st with my rainbow :) so excited its been 10 months since my loss and I'm ready for this sticky bean

Hello ladies. Just got my :bfp: today, exactly 1 month from the first day of miscarriage bleeding. I was waiting for my first normal cycle to return, but ended up ovulating 2 weeks ago and we took advantage of that since my AMH came back less than 0.1 and we're just not sure how many more chances we'll get at a viable egg. Well, here I am, happy yet very scared and anxious.

Wishing everyone their sticky, rainbow bean. :dust:

Hey gals. I am due Aug 26th :) This is my 3rd pregnancy with 2 other losses. Last one was in September. so needless to say I'm nervous lol. Have any of you had HCG's drawn?? Here's to hoping we have sticky beans!! :hugs:

Welcome all! :flower:

AngelOb I have also had a long wait. Tried for 9 cycles after my last MC so hoping his one sticks!
Swimmy I have also had 2 losses so am petrified! I'm going to the doctors tomorrow if I can get an appointment. Going to ask for HCG and progesterone levels.
Anyone else had bloods!?
Gypsymama that amazing that you ovulated so quickly! I don't think I ovulated for the first couple of months.

Any of you ladies getting mild uterine cramps!? I've been crampy the past two days and it's making me feel very uneasy. Test are still nice and dark though. So nervous this time round! I want to go to sleep and wake up at my 12 week scan :haha:

I took my first test yesterday, not because I was having symptoms but because my cervix felt weird. I bought a pack of 3, took the first one in the afternoon with like the 5th urine of the day lol. I was convinced that it would be negative. Imagine my surprise and confusion when the 2 lines showed up within seconds. We were in the middle of testing to figure out the best course of action. Last week my Dr put in orders for bloodwork that I was supposed to have on CD3 and also an ultrasound on CD11, to look to see if any follicles were starting to mature so we could determine if I'll ovulate next cycle. We were just moving on thinking for certain it would take a few months to get pregnant again on our own, if ever again, since I have undetectable AMH, which means I have very few, if any, eggs left.

I think my Dr will be as surprised as we are. I called right away yesterday after taking the test to request hcg and progesterone. No one is in the office on Sunday, so I expect to hear back from them Monday.

I have barely any symptoms. Boobs are sore, but I thought that was because AF was on her way and I've been so tired and sleepy lately, but that's about it. I hate to say it but I'm looking forward to hyperemesis. Although it sucks being so sick all the time, it's also a sign that baby is growing in there. I'll take the incessant vomitting if it means I'll give birth to a healthy baby.

Wow that must have been the best surprise ever! :happydance: This is def meant to be for you! It's amazing that you managed to conceive so quickly, your eggs are fighters and very determined!
How many dpo are you now!? I am only 15dpo so very early days. Got my BFP at 11dpo, I had no symptoms, I only tested because I had a dream that I got a BFP. So weird! Like you only the sore BBs really like just before AF and a bit more tired than normal. Had headaches too but none so far since yesterday afternoon. I too want to feel rubbish so I know baby is growing. I guess for now I need to try and relax and get blood done tomorrow if I can. Just really hope this is it.

3 labs so far.
-10dpo 13 3pm
-12dpo 41 3pm
-14dpo 76 7 am

They are low so it. Freaks me out but I guess they have to start somewhere with my last one they never doubled correctly.

I'm getting another tomorrow morning. They said I didn't have to that mine are rising fine but because we are going through a fertility doc he is much more understanding with wanting labs drawn and said I can when ever I want hahaha.
Only symptom I have is breast/nipple tenderness on and off. But I think my home tests look darker today so fingers crossed for all of us.

No lab draws for me. They make me stress out and worry, are they too low, are they too high, did they go up enough. Nope, just going to sit here and trust that my body knows what it needs to do. Lab draws won't prevent another miscarriage, only make me emotional. My first scan is Jan 19th so that puts me at about 9w 2d. I just want to hear that beautiful heartbeat.

Symptom wise I have had a lot of fatigue and the past two days my boobs have been so sore, nothing helps. I can't even lay on my stomach right now. Sports bra all day yesterday but I can't do it today with work I just don't feel comfortable so we'll see how the day goes with an underwire. Other than that no sickness yet but I'm still about a week out from that.

I'm 16DPO today. Dr just called and said he put 2 orders for betas for me. So I'll be going in this morning before going to work.

Swimmy... Your betas seem to be doubling just fine. Last miscarriage mine doubled only once and then started to drop. I guess the actual number doesn't matter so much at this stage just as looking as it keeps doubling.

Trying4first ... Are you getting labs done today too? I have noticed that I'll get a headache but not for very long and it seems to only affect me on the right side. My lower back is a bit sore. And I'm getting heartburn after I eat. I'm going to try to go the whole day and not feel for my cervix.

Angel ... what part of WI are you located? I live in Madison. I hope your boobies feel better. That didn't sound quite as creepy in my head as it does in print, but you know what I mean.

WelI, hope you ladies have a wonderful day. I'm off to start my day. Anyone still drinking coffee? I'm going to have a small cup this morning. As long as I can keep it down to just the one cup in the mornings, I think that should be okay, right?

Swimmy your levels are pretty much doubling so I would say that all is well, especially if your tests are getting darker :thumbup; I still have another digital to take, but am too scared incase the weeks indicator hasn't gone up. So will do that one after Christmas as I don't want to spend the holidays panicking.

Gypsy- I am hoping to get bloods taken tomorrow, when I will be 16dpo. I am praying so hard that I can get them done. The NHS are trying to make cutbacks all of the time, but I will be insistent especially as my anxiety levels are through the roof at times. Your symtoms sound very promising. I don't seem to have many today, which worried me slightly. However it is early days and I know that they can fluctuate.
Hope you have a fab day! I was reading about recommended caffeine intake last night, a cup of coffee a day is fine 😊

Hi! I'd like to join you ladies! According to my last cycle I am due Aug 17th. I go for my first Ultrasound this Wednesday. They checked my HCG and Progesterone levels last week. My HCG was 2301 and progesterone was 14.18. He put me on progesterone just as a precaution. We suffered a MC in February and we have been ttc since June. We got our BFP 4 days before my missed period. I got a stomach bug one week and then the next a cold so I knew something was wrong. I hardly ever get sick.

Welcome srobbins!!

I just got results from my first beta hcg. It's 500 at 16DPO. So, we'll wait and see what Wednesdays results are.

Hi srobbins:hi: and welcome! Those levels sound fab! You must be so hapoy :happydance: don't worry too much about the progesterone as its around 15 which is where they like it to be. Good they giving you progesterone as a precaution though! Good luck for scan. Please keep us updated.

Gypsy- levels there sound fab! Keep us updated also! :happydance:
Can't wait to see my doctor tomorrow. These cramps are still here and it's making me even more uneasy. My friend says its normal as she had them. I just think because of my experience I associate cramps with MC

Hey guys. We are expecting our rainbow after losing our little girl to SIDS age four days old 12 weeks ago. We are due 25th August approx, one month before her first birthday. It's only early days, obviously, and I'm worrying a lot because I'm so so so hoping for this pregnancy to go healthily and for our little family to become a family of four.

I don't currently have a GP due to moving house, I'm sorting that tomorrow. I didn't even realise they did the blood work in the UK. I might ask to see if we can just check things are going okay. Thank god there's Christmas to preoccupy me!

Gypsy - love that level!!! Honestly tomorrow's lab I'm just hoping for it to be over 300 lol which would still be doubling for me. I should know tomorrow morning I'll let ya all know.

Trying4first1 - Fingers crossed your betas are beautiful :)

srobbins - Welcome can't wait to hear about your scan. I'm also on progesterone not a fun thing but hoping it works.

AFM - I need to stop checking my cervix it has me freaked out. I know its hard sense I'm putting progesterone up there 2 times a day. My DH is just super excited about this one sense we've never had doubling HCG's before but i keep telling him we need to take it day by day. heck he already wants to tell our families :dohh:

Welcome MySmileyBaba! :hi: I remember talking to you on on TTC after a loss forum.
It's lovely to hear that you have a BFP already. It is such early days for us all. I think I'm just going to take things one day at a time and hope for the best.

Swimmy- Thank you. I managed to get an appointment, I am seeing the doctor later on this morning. Feeling very nervous for some reason. I will be ok once I get there I'm sure 😊 I will update you all later.

Thank you <3 trying to remain positivist also not get too excited? I can wait til we're past twelve weeks, although as my little girl was four days old when she passed away suddenly I don't think that fear will ever go away. Her autopsy report just arrived in the post and it's knocked me massively. I feel awful for her that his happened and I just want this little one to be okay :cry:

Hi, everyone! I MCed at 7 weeks Nov 16. I'm now 5 weeks+4 ish. HCG tripled from 11 dpo to 13, so here's hoping all is good. Haven't had blood work since. Dr. And midwife say we don't need to. I'm a nervous wreck though. Due August 19th (ish) I think.

Hey everyone, I've been waiting for an August thread to pop up here. I lost my first pregnancy back in August. Our first scan is next Tuesday, and we're super excited! Feeling so hopeful that this is our rainbow. <3 So far the pregnancy is like night and day from the last one.

I still don't know what it's like to be pregnant with an actual baby. Something went haywire last time and it was just a mass of tissue :( So I'm super excited to see my baby this time!

Estimated due date is August 18.

I'm not having any labs done either. My doc doesn't want to put added stress on me as I've already had a loss. I'm great with that, because I hate giving blood, that stresses me out in itself. Last time around this time I started progesterone due to spotting, and I haven't had any spotting this time around and my temp is still up, so I'm feeling very hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->