August testers lucky thread...11 BFPs 2 Angels..

Well ladies it's official...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
Thanks, Janis - I think I will.

That is great news, Weebles! 6.8 IS excellent, especially for our age! Mine was 8.4 and doc said it was "good", but my AMH was 3.0 which is very good apparently.

Welcome, Yogi! FX this is our lucky month! :dust:

I had my progesterone checked again this morning, no results yet. However my temp went up higher than its been all cycle! No symptoms yet but I'm 8 dpo if I go by fertility friend...did a hpt this morning and I swear to God I saw a second line within the 5 minutes, but I can't see it now! And I've never been one to have line eye. So fx'd!

Fx'd for you Emily. Take a pic next time within the 5 minute mark! Good luck 😃

Wooo congrats Garglin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you xoxoxoxox

Ladies have any of you had cramping 4,5,6dpo and be pregnant? Last time I was but not so sure about this time considering my loss in June :/

Thank you all ladies.. I think I'm still in shock...

State- I tested 9dpo and got a positive on a ic, 10dpo bfp on FRER very faint and no on a FRER gold, and 11dpo positive on the clear blues.

Thank you all ladies.. I think I'm still in shock...

State- I tested 9dpo and got a positive on a ic, 10dpo bfp on FRER very faint and no on a FRER gold, and 11dpo positive on the clear blues.

I so hope to join you :D All of us hope <3 Good testing! Would love to see a picture of them all <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->